12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Well let me elaborate, there is no point in using fakes as an indicator of what a future release will look like.

The amount of fakes that will be out around RD
mean.gif
it sucks knowing some kid will probably end up buying a fake pair in the resale market and not even knowing it
people buying "early pairs" thinking they stunting...lil do they know 

people buying "early pairs" thinking they stunting...lil do they know 
yeah a lot of ppl will have those early pairs. you gotta be the most careful with this release in terms of getting caught with a fake, which is why id only cop an xi outta nike/footlocker.

yeah a lot of ppl will have those early pairs. you gotta be the most careful with this release in terms of getting caught with a fake, which is why id only cop an xi outta nike/footlocker.
for this one if it aint from a retail store than i must wait...i have a few mom and pop shops that get nothing but authentic kiccz so i might have to pay a lil more than retail for these...will see tho

View media item 1059856View media item 1059855View media item 1059853I couldn't wait til dec. 20, so i had my boy ceezem customs do up a custom low columbia 11s...he used a tuxedo 11 for the base shoe but told me concord lows obviously work better here a couple of pics checc out his ig: @ceezemc

he got wayyyy better pics on his Facebook page he took with a better camera than mine

Last edited:
I couldn't wait til dec. 20, so i had my boy ceezem customs do up a custom low columbia 11s...he used a tuxedo 11 for the base shoe but told me concord lows obviously work better here a couple of pics checc out his ig: @ceezemc

he got wayyyy better pics on his Facebook page he took with a better camera than mine

pimp.gif

Did he change the pod color as well??

Back
Top Bottom