12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

First rule of the Columbia's is don't talk about the Columbia's 
laugh.gif

Im a sucker for white shoes .... I still so despartely want a pair of Anniversary 11s, had to pass back in college with no extra funds to splurge like that.

New pics right there look better than the previous photos that have been surfacing

who knows at this point but Annis arent worth 1/10 what people are trying to ask for them like they are special or something, you didnt miss anything quise2024 quise2024

Im a sucker for white shoes .... I still so despartely want a pair of Anniversary 11s, had to pass back in college with no extra funds to splurge like that.

New pics right there look better than the previous photos that have been surfacing
Keep your eyes out for them anni's. I remember a LC where the guy got them for $100 and they looked brand new once he sea glowed them

love this shoe but that price along with the fact that white patent leather yellows quickly im gonna pass

The dude that posted those pics on IG has never posted pics of fakes before. He was the first person to put up pics of the DB Vs

Guys trynna add sentiment to this. lol Sorry, but the all white doesnt come close to the CG or SJ feel. It really doesnt. It looks too bland. White PL just doesnt seem to work.

Got a guy that wants to Trade his 11 Anni's for My Baron 1's DS for D

S

on the fence on these… I honestly don't mind the yellowing

Real or fake this is the most acceptable sole we've seen. The entire upper looks beat and the toe box looks off but that sole is not bad.

lol. We are still looking for a pair where all parts are ok.
these upper especially the ankle looks terrible. My 13 year old Columbia look in better shape than these, except that my outsoles are yellowed much and having reglue stains after wearing them over a decade.

How does more fakes = more production pairs??

More fakes just equals more people buying fakes....the need to buy early and be cool is what's drivivgs bootleggers to be first at it. They know once the real deal surfaces people will make those comparison videos and let the world know that the jig is up.
the earlier they show up = more likely high numbers in production.

They do quality control checks and whatever shoes don't meet the standard gets taken out of the final production run. - this is fact

Those "imperfect" pairs get sold to early sites. Call em what you want, fakes, grey market etc. I believe Nike sells the pairs that didn't make the cut and sells the ones that passed inspection. - This is my opinion.
then explain completely different materials in" GMs"
Look, I'm not derailing this thread with that talk. You want to know? The internet is your friend. Go look for answers. Some of y'all act like businesses don't cut corners to max out their profit. I'm not answering a specific question for a broader statement I made. It needs to be December already :lol: .
because they aren't made from Nike, they're just reversed engineered.

Pairs going for $500 on SLUTBAY already….

These soles are sooooo Blue….

They look like Legit pairs…...

Back
Top Bottom