12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i really need this pair. Considering how much hype this shoe is, hope nike made good amount for all of us to cop easily. i'll definitely entering raffles and be awake for online release day for sure.
lol, like this would matter, its still gonna be hard. people/resellers will be trying for multiples

lol, like this would matter, its still gonna be hard. people/resellers will be trying for multiples
One can hope right. hehe! but yeah. as long as nike makes a good amount, normal people like me can get a better chance of copping a pair. Now, if only the online sites can be more aggressive in keeping bots away. tsk!

Na fam lol. Style has been nothing but a pure recycle from the past with a modern touch to it. I really think the baggy pants and 3XL t shirts will come back. Ecko unlt. G unit, rocawear, coogi, enyce, and long XL white tees will thrive again. Won't see me in them tho
those brands could come back but baggy **** won't be in style again. 

no, im talkin about the britany spears baby blue valour jump suit 11's
but gimme a official link, something thats not a rumor just because he got it as a PE
Melo didn't get the tho, that's what I'm sayin. Melo got the red pair for his bday. But the Blue Pantone is releasing. No official date, but he date floating around now is either 12/6 or 12/13.
View media item 1138650

but gimme a official link, something thats not a rumor just because he got it as a PE
Melo didn't get the tho, that's what I'm sayin. Melo got the red pair for his bday. But the Blue Pantone is releasing. No official date, but he date floating around now is either 12/6 or 12/13.
his son did... lol

come on man, just rumors from fake chinese shoe makers tryin to make money.

I know you haven't been here long, but PO is a reliable source. But as always, JB holds the power to change up.

View media item 1138650

View media item 1138650

his son did... lol
come on man, just rumors from fake chinese shoe makers tryin to make money.

I know you haven't been here long, but PO is a reliable source. But as always, JB holds the power to change up.

PO & JM's words are soild if they took the time out to post you better read it & remember what was said.

Where are the official ones? Sooo many people have these around my way I'm 99% sure they are all fake

JB needs to go back to the black light thing or something to show shoes are authentic

I think the fakes have the stamp on the inside of the box now

Why? And I see people wearing jeans with Concords often. What do you mean here?

bleeding from jeans...specially with dark denim
I can see the issue with Concords (even though I for some reason don't get bleeding from dark denim onto the white mesh), but the Columbia's aren't mesh, right? So you can easily clean the denim stains off of the leather.

Last edited:
I can see the issue with Concords (even though I for some reason don't get bleeding from dark denim onto the white mesh), but the Columbia's aren't mesh, right? So you can easily clean the denim stains off of the leather.
Na fam same with the af1. I ran into a lot of bleeding on them. The ink shows no mercy. The reason I wash all my new jeans as soon as I get them home

Don't own an 01 pair which is why this is a must x2. When they release I'll probably cave for more than two since I'm an XI fan.

Last edited:
But the price for J's is getting out of hand. People will still buy and it will sell out. People paying a lot more for other shoes at retail tho so I can see them continuing to raise the price.

Back
Top Bottom