12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The boycotting ship has sailed. You may skip it for whatever reason you want, but someone else will buy it and that's a guarantee.

No doubt, especially on some limited joints.. There's always a line of folks that don't mind the price.

but if no body bought them we could get them for a lower price.. did anyone ever think of that

but if no body bought them we could get them for a lower price.. did anyone ever think of that
Again, the ship has sailed. At this point, they could set whatever price they want and guarantee a sell out. For whatever reason you want to throw, for every 1 person who wants to "boycott", there will be 10 who will buy without thinking anything of it.

Again, the ship has sailed. At this point, they could set whatever price they want and guarantee a sell out. For whatever reason you want to throw, for every 1 person who wants to "boycott", there will be 10 who will buy without thinking anything of it.
I agree with you..

Resellers will gladly pay the $500 on the pack cause they know they will still make money off it.  And from what I've seen, resellers dont care if they make $600 on a shoe or $25, if there is a buck to be made they go all in

That's like all sects of life with something popular with the general public.  You'll never this happen, in 2015 you'll pay 200 dollars avg for Js, you'll never see most of the "hotter" Js rotting on store shelves. 

but if no body purchases the shoes from the resellers then the resellers will die.. and they will be sending them back to nike and the stores would send them back to nike or drop the price.. remember.. if buyers dont buy resellers die..and resellers wont buy a shoe that no body will buy for *ape prices..so boycotting would make them go to the next shoe or product..

but if no body purchases the shoes from the resellers then the resellers will die.. and they will be sending them back to nike and the stores would send them back to nike or drop the price.. remember.. if buyers dont buy resellers die..and resellers wont buy a shoe that no body will buy for *ape prices..so boycotting would make them go to the next shoe or product..
first thing is first lol go for team retail, strike out fo retail then on to the next THEN once resellers die you do it to nike/JB, cant kill them both at once its not going to happen

Somebody else will buy it. Get that through your head. SOMEBODY ELSE WILL BUY IT. Moving on.

LOL

LEt's a Boycott a pack so it'll be on shelves till they get
roll.gif
Marked down… then we can all get it for a discount...

the way people think??? 

Last edited:

In theory you are correct.  I would love it more than anything if resellers would die out, but theory doesnt always translate to reality.

As a few others have stated, even if you and me and a couple others decide not to buy from resellers (and I have never bought a shoe from a reseller), the fact is others out there will want the show badly enough that they will sell.  Would be nice if it happened, but it wont

LOL

LEt's a Boycott a pack so it'll be on shelves till they get
roll.gif
Marked down… then we can all get it for a discount...

they way people think???
lol.. I would just like the chance to get past the resellers and bots, and buy a shoe I want at retail.

lol.. I would just like the chance to get past the resellers and bots, and buy a shoe I want at retail.
You have a better chance by Buying a plane ticket on RD and Flying to a city where the Line is shorter.. at FTL or NikeTown.

then getting past the SNEAKERHEAD TECHs of our day!

it's a lose lose anyway..

In theory you are correct.  I would love it more than anything if resellers would die out, but theory doesnt always translate to reality.

As a few others have stated, even if you and me and a couple others decide not to buy from resellers (and I have never bought a shoe from a reseller), the fact is others out there will want the show badly enough that they will sell.  Would be nice if it happened, but it wont
but it will.. if groups like the Jews and LGBT  and the women clientele of reebook can mobilize and organize when someone calls them derogatory terms and they can kick that person out of  position or power (rick ro$$) we as the consumer could make Nike "bow down"..its not hard.. all we need is our numbers to increase to large scale, a song with a famou artist on it.. a hashtag #boycottnikesuckerpacks trend that thing on twitter and do nothing when the shoe comes out.. yes the resellers would still buy the pack but if we dont buy it.. where is the shoe going to go? back to nike because resellers are not going to buy 15 packs of SuckerPacks and sit on them.. they will drop their prices to retail back away from the resell and send back and we will be BACK to being able to go to FTL and try on air jordans like it was in the He Got Game movie and we can go back to the Golden age of sneakers 1994-1997.. Jordans were in stores you could try them on and people were getting 30% off discounts on release day.

You have a better chance by Buying a plane ticket on RD and Flying to a city where the Line is shorter.. at FTL or NikeTown.

then getting past the SNEAKERHEAD TECHs of our day!

it's a lose lose anyway..
just because the line is shorter doesnt increase the chances. the smaller stores do behind the scene reselling too and smaller stores will only get 1-2 FSR (before the manager and employees get theri pairs)

This is the same dude that thinks the murder rate in the US is high due to jordan releases... I gave up a long time ago...

This is the same dude that thinks the murder rate in the US is high due to jordan releases... I gave up a long time ago...
SMH.. just sneaker crimes increase aroudn that time.. it doesnt increase the murder rate all over the place.. but you do see the videos where guys are fighting to spend their 200 bucks for jordan 11's.. at this rate 2 years for now jordan 11's will be worth more than foamposite ones..smh

Yup, lost cause with him.
My man said sneaker crimes
roll.gif
it is a such thing.. people getting robbed for foams, jordans, and murdered simply because he had a better collection than his friends.. all real crimes.. wasnt it a NT guy here who got murdered over a sneaker deal gone bad?

Everyone don't respond to this guy, it never goes nowhere. He is too stubborn to accept reality, and the reality is these "crimes" are few and far between, shouldnt even be mentioned

Everyone don't respond to this guy, it never goes nowhere. He is too stubborn to accept reality, and the reality is these "crimes" are few and far between, shouldnt even be mentioned
lol alright I'll chill.. but all we need to do is get a rapper to sing about the boycott!!

roll.gif

Last edited:
yes you can avoid the crimes

a.) if you are an athlete

b.) you pay for atc

c.) you pay resell

d.) you have a hookup and avoid the lines

e.) you live in a city where camping out is cool and people are willing to waste 5-7 days of their life to pay $200 for a pair or jays to either wear or resell

f. ) if you live in a city where the malls have a pretty good security set up.

but it doesnt 100% stop situation G.. someone who couldnt get their pair that followed you home to rob you at gunpoint or murder you for the shoes.. (jordans or your life)

Back
Top Bottom