12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

youre brave for posting these, I just wanna ask ban u post the receipt and get a picture of the product sku in the shoe [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], you must have that team jordan bonnect
You should never go full ****** but if you are going to then at least do it right

youre brave for posting these, I just wanna ask ban u post the rebeipt and get a pibture of the produbt sku in the shoe [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], you must have that team jordan bonnebt

nerd.gif

Been looking forward to these for over a year.

Now I read that it's gonna be a draft or something?

Man, what? Was planning on finding a store near me that would have them, show up stupid early, and boom.

:\

youre brave for posting these, I just wanna ask ban u post the receipt and get a picture of the product sku in the shoe [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], you must have that team jordan bonnect
You should never go full ****** but if you are going to then at least do it right

youre brave for posting these, I just wanna ask ban u post the rebeipt and get a pibture of the produbt sku in the shoe [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], you must have that team jordan bonnebt

Bloods don't go THAT overboard :lol:

Rebeipt and bonnebt have me howling right now.

Last edited:
Been looking forward to these for over a year.

Now I read that it's gonna be a draft or something?

Man, what? Was planning on finding a store near me that would have them, show up stupid early, and boom.

:\
That's Finishline stores only. Footlocker and other retailers will do their raffles or tickets or first come first served as usual.

fakes. jumpman on the label is missing a foot. the size US, UK, EUR doesn't even line up.

I thought it was only if the first letter is a c, not in the middle of the word lol
where the blood cuz talk come from lol

they don't replace the c when there's a k after it cuz ck stands for crip killa lol 

now back to our reg sched programming

Last edited:
^that tag on the tongue is horrible, reminds me of the big pun jumpman logo
laugh.gif
.. more like quality garbage inspired by hypebeast everywhere..

pic from kicks-crew preorder..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom