12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's still a bit early to start entering raffles right?

:nerd:
yea way to early but I'm going to my Finishline to arrange something's I'll give a extra 50 bucks for a real pair and I won't have to stress or campout hopefully they bite.

Last edited:
Hope fnl does the draft again. Hit the last 2 years and my crappy store never gets jordan releases except the 11 once a year

fakes. jumpman on the label is missing a foot. the size US, UK, EUR doesn't even line up.
The EUR doesn't have to line up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Means nothing.

That jumpman missing a foot means nothing as well. That happens more often than not.

I wouldn't use it as an indicator of GM/Legit

900x900px-LL-6e6dd9e1_10359547_929271927083738_3103820560617961956_n.jpeg

a closer look at the image from "Eastbay's New Exclusive Jordan Brand Magazine", featuring a comprehensive look at what the brand has on deck for the rest of 2014

Image Via SC

Last edited:
Looks like JB finally got one true to the OG, I won't give the full nod of approval yet though but they have my attention even more.

Does $310 for these on RD sound a bit too high? Not selling just buying a pair avoiding all the camping and other ways to get it. This would be my secured pair. I'm on the fence on the price.

Does $310 for these on RD sound a bit too high? Not selling just buying a pair avoiding all the camping and other ways to get it. This would be my secured pair. I'm on the fence on the price.
If they are worth $300 to you, then go for it.

Could be a whole lot worse. Stores might buy pairs at $310 on RD in popular sizes :lol:

If they are worth $300 to you, then go for it.
I mean i would rather pay $200 - $270 but I know that is a dream with these. I doubt it will be like the Gammas that the price will go down after a few weeks/months. Im just thinking it is either the $300 or nothing because it could stay a high price.
Could be a whole lot worse. Stores might buy pairs at $310 on RD in popular sizes
laugh.gif
Yeah who knows what will happen once RD hits.

I mean i would rather pay $200 - $270 but I know that is a dream with these. I doubt it will be like the Gammas that the price will go down after a few weeks/months. Im just thinking it is either the $300 or nothing because it could stay a high price.

Yeah who knows what will happen once RD hits.
If you can't get them for retail 300 is not a bad price, all I would suggest is for you to buy it from someone in front of a footlocker or something. Even if you gotta pay 350 do it there so you do not chance buying a fake, too many out there for xis

If you can't get them for retail 300 is not a bad price, all I would suggest is for you to buy it from someone in front of a footlocker or something. Even if you gotta pay 350 do it there so you do not chance buying a fake, too many out there for xis
Yeah man thanks for the advice. I got a couple XIs so I know like what to look at but you never know. The person it would be from gets sneakers in raffles and camps and what not its like a store I guess but it is one guy he has a lot of credibility it be from him. When it comes to XIs I don't trust many people selling pairs. Just good to know this isn't over paying.

Yeah man thanks for the advice. I got a couple XIs so I know like what to look at but you never know. The person it would be from gets sneakers in raffles and camps and what not its like a store I guess but it is one guy he has a lot of credibility it be from him. When it comes to XIs I don't trust many people selling pairs. Just good to know this isn't over paying.
yea np man. If you got a guy who you know gets pairs out of stores that ok too, just you gotta determine how well you know and trust him because ppl will do some dirty **** for the almighty dollar

So is this how desperate the sneaker game is now? You encourage people to pay $100 to $150 over retail just to cop some J's? Wowwwww the game has hit a all time low.

No wonder resellers cop 3/4 pairs just to get over on people. That thinking of paying resellers or anyone for that matter $100/$150 over retail is insane. 

At the end of the day these are just sneakers, but it someone want to pay almost double because these are XI's, to each is its own. Don't get made when JB raises prices again and the average J's are $250.

The EUR doesn't have to line up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Means nothing.
the US is not lined up either

Quit it. Please.
If the pair was fake so be it.
But your going to have dudes taking your info and chucking back legits(any release not just this one) to ebay sellers calling them GMs.
Shut up man. Or be more subjective. Your being too "end all be all" and your info is bad.

Shut up or come correct

Last edited:
Quit it. Please.
If the pair was fake so be it.
But your going to have dudes taking your info and chucking back legits(any release not just this one) to ebay sellers calling them GMs.
Shut up man. Or be more subjective. Your being too "end all be all" and your info is bad.

Shut up or come correct
Get out your feelings and quit promoting fakes, we don't need that in here shawty

Lol. You don't know how to tell a fake. That's obvious. Just shut it down.
You guys listening to this maxsand guy aren't doing yourselves any favors.

Lol. You don't know how to tell a fake. That's obvious. Just shut it down.
You guys listening to this maxsand guy aren't doing yourselves any favors.
Yea neither do the other people that pointed out they were fake huh, I been doin this for 20 years young boi, move on

^ Using 'other people' as support is not a good look, bruh.

The masses are fooled... AAALLLL the TIME.

You really have to just know how to tell, which is completely different than knowing what other people say.

I've had people swear to me... TONS of people just SWEAR UP AND DOWN... that Jordan is a completely different brand than Nike, and that the kicks Big Boi is wearing in Speakerboxxx are legit.

Back
Top Bottom