12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Went to my spot and the 11s have arrived

100% authentic here. I did expect to see an icey blue sole but it's not as blue as I thought it would be

Cop X3 nonetheless

Last edited:
nor am I. this besides the 3 collections I have will be the only main white shoe I have but im getting 3 pairs of these. Its one of those I waited a looonnngggg time for this moment. lets goooooooo!

Would yall rather have a shoe that personally looks better to you or a shoe that's closer to the OG version but uglier to you?
Looks better to me.
3s, for example, I think the thick elephant print looks better. But what the hell do I know?

happy they stuck with this blue sole... looking real smooth 
nthat.gif

I guarantee some pairs are gonna come dirty. All these employees and warehouse workers wit dingy hands. Finger prints and smudges all on em...

These look so fresh out the box! Still debating on getting a pair. Had the original and the soles are spot on. Only downside is when it all turns yellow on you :-(

Hopefully JB did something to slow down that process on these. Looking forward to the lulz the XI threads deliver every holiday season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom