12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

definitely not advertising for them just informing that these fake sites have black inserts also. Damn y'all so quick to bash people and criticize when we are just trying to inform the community and express our concerns.
Lol I think he either misread your post or just completely missed your point. Either way, reading is essential

asked my coworker if he copped the infrareds from last week he said nah but says hes copping the columbianas this month :x

Here you go @Swaggdaddy and I just reread your post. Sorry fam I just realized you where explaining that the black insert doesn't mean they are authentic.

I can respect that you was man enough to admit your faults. No beef here homie much respect!
Thanks for the photo, the only thing is where are the black inserts?

So I these were my back up in case i missed out on 6's but now i may need these as well. 

Looks like only 1 pair has the black inserts in that pic, and he could have easily gotten them from a different pair of shoes.

These are good for GMs. No widow's peak, patent cut isn't too high, 23 doesn't look stretched. How are people supposed to tell now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom