12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yea for real, JNCO use to make the stupidest baggiest jeans on the market. They'd cover up your whole shoe conpletely. The damn leg openings were bigger than your waist size
laugh.gif
for real tho. They were straight skater folk jeans, funny now they've completely went the other way with nut hugger jeans.

Those jeans have never been hot over here.

South Pole, on the other hand.....

I can already get the Shady Vibe from My Connect on these shoes...

He owes me One last Favor for the Year...   "Buying These Columbia's w/ his Employee Disco"

Yet he's been offering me Gum Bottom J 1's and Red Pod 13's and other Kicks...

But I keep telling him... no

Only Want the Columbia's from you... on DISCO!

I wonder if anyone will make a comparison video between the 96/01 Columbias and this year's Legend Blues. :nerd:

I can already get the Shady Vibe from My Connect on these shoes...

He owes me One last Favor for the Year...   "Buying These Columbia's w/ his Employee Disco"

Yet he's been offering me Gum Bottom J 1's and Red Pod 13's and other Kicks...

But I keep telling him... no

Only Want the Columbia's from you... on DISCO!
sounds like you wont get that disco unless you buy one or both of those other shoes.......

These stores have cameras that DMs can watch from their computers. That or he can randomly go into the store and be like hey, wtf are these 50 pairs put to side?

Honestly the cameras are closed circuit have to be in shop to see no remote access

Also a DM can randomly go on a shop but here's the thing

1. Pairs held off are not literally held elsewhere it's nornally like ok this 1 row is "held" but kept with full allotment

2. A DM can be present on release day but that's just the 1 day more so a DM can have 20+ stores to look over so that 1 DM can't be everywhere at once

So like I said it's real technical and not much can be done

Plus when you break down how to move pairs out it's a *****

Think about it I used a grouping of 5 so 1 per for each trip

What if a guy goes in with 2 younger kids?

That parent is allowed 3 pairs 2 for the kids they have with them and 1 for themselves so that's 3 pairs moved in 1 trip

Or walk in with a hat on and a jacket

Grab a pair leave come back hat off and say a hoody

Etc...

So rehardless they are moving these pairs only worry would be another manager snitching but they are normally hookin up also so it's rock solid

Only issue that arose as of late I mentioned with flight 23 and those exclusive jordan 1's

These morons sold like 1/3rd of the stock via raffle and the rest was "unclaimed" and they got caught

Hence the 2 re releases of them to see if issues would happen again and better control the flow of pairs

Also they have made some manager moves

vampire xtc vampire xtc F23 kinda over did it on the last raffle. They were calling and notifying winners a week after the release! LOL meanwhile, papi got his fingers crossed behind his back the whole time...

Interesting. My DM once yelled at one of my managers over something he saw via camera, but interesting nonetheless.

idk how anybody can say these are gonna sit. yeah they may be a massive gr but every other person is gonna try to grab these you already know.  not gonna be as easy as everybody is making it out to be.

just need two mens and one gs, i cant speak for the other two pairs but i know mine will be laced up then sit till the spring, couldn't pay me enough to wear an all white shoe in winter.

idk how anybody can say these are gonna sit. yeah they may be a massive gr but every other person is gonna try to grab these you already know.  not gonna be as easy as everybody is making it out to be.
Has anyone actually said ANY of this?

Last edited:

I was able to put many Gammas in my cart in finishline but seems they didn't let me checkout because I have a foreign IP and when I was able to checkout with a US IP, they didn't let me buy more than one GS pair. Anyways. I had them in my cart multiple times and multiple times got to the last checkout stage on finishline on my ipad using some hotel wifi, so if you aren't able to get 11s then you must have bad luck. They produce so many which is why there are still so many DS Space Jams around

If you put in work these will be had easily, at the same time many will strike out like usual just like the other holiday XIs.

Resell will be up there for during the first couple days then online orders come in and price drops more.

Its the same effect every year.

I do see these keeping a higher value than the gammas tho, based on the OG CW principle.

Last years Gammas weren't difficult to cop for me from FNL online but I have a sneaking suspicion that these will be much more difficult.

Not sure if anyone saw or posted this from Finishline:
[h2]LAUNCH DATE: 12/20/14 JORDAN RETRO 11 WHITE/LEGEND BLUE/BLACK[/h2]
NEW RELEASE DRAWING: Monday, December 15th

GRAB A TICKET
To obtain a ticket, you must show a valid photo ID. Each participant will be limited to one ticket, while they last.
On your ticket you must include: your full name, shoe size, and telephone number.

CONFIRM YOUR TICKET
Tickets will be drawn at random. In the event your ticket is drawn, Finish Line will make one (1) attempt to contact
you, at the phone number you provided by 5PM local time on the day before the launch, to notify you of your
successful participation in the Finish Line New Release Drawing and opportunity to purchase. If you do not answer
and we are unable to leave a voicemail, you are forfeiting your participation in the Finish Line New Release
Drawing. If you have not been called by 5PM local time the day before the launch, your ticket has not been drawn.
But you still have a chance to score the kicks—head to FinishLine.com on launch day to try to buy a pair online.

PURCHASE THE JORDAN RETRO 11

If your ticket is drawn and you have been contacted, you may redeem your ticket from 8AM to 10AM local time on the day of the launch. If you do not arrive with your ticket and valid ID by 10AM, the ticket is
no longer valid. You must bring your ticket stub and a valid photo ID that matches the name on the submitted
entry, in order to purchase the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom