12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I too have no idea what he's trying to say
I think he's trying to say that lots of people will be in line at actual stores. So copping online will be easier. But I dunno. 11s always bring out the beasts. This Is gonna be crazy. Saw some pre orders for 320shipped. I thought they would go for more considering this Is the first time they being retro. Oh well

We all knows these are going to restock

My mall has a Footlocker and a House of Hoops which is weird

There is also a Finishline downstairs and a DTLR upstairs

So Hopefully I can wait a bit and try to cop from each spot

8am bruh, where u been :lol:

I don't know man. I've never bought online. Last time I waited in line was for the Concord release. I've posted about that fiasco a few times on NT. But ever since then, my connect has been able to secure whatever pair I'd have my eyes on. They're looking out for me with one pair at their store, but can't guarantee a second pair. So I figured I may actually have to end up giving NDC a shot.

I think he's trying to say that lots of people will be in line at actual stores. So copping online will be easier. But I dunno. 11s always bring out the beasts. This Is gonna be crazy. Saw some pre orders for 320shipped. I thought they would go for more considering this Is the first time they being retro. Oh well
no no, that was not my point.. what i mean that people who would cop online are waiting for 8am while others are already adding and waiting in line at 7:50 right after @nikestore tweets their link for the shoe. to be clear, people are already taking off the countdown and start adding to cart.

theres over 500,000 pairs easily

you should be able to eat, only site that should worry people is NDC now. which is why im kinda worried, that was always my go to site for XI and what not but now its gone to hell so that site will def give people issues come next saturday

Yeah, because people don't strike out and have problems on Footlocker or Finishline

The stuff some of you type just makes me :smh:

no no, that was not my point.. what i mean that people who would cop online are waiting for 8am while others are already adding and waiting in line at 7:50 right after @nikestore tweets their link for the shoe. to be clear, people are already taking off the countdown and start adding to cart.
Ohhhhh. How u take off the countdown timer

How come I haven't seen that cartoon "my body is ready" GIF

Instant 
laugh.gif

I just caught up on the thread, like 7 pages. I only saw it a few times. I think it's dying.

The phrase is pretty cliche.

I like that cartoon GIF though. Dude was getting it in the headies.

would credit his NT account but i'm not sure if he wants his biz out there lol

Last edited:
just a tip. the moment Nike tweet the link for these. (it's at 7:50 am) a lot of people will be already in line for the shoe.. so at 8:00 am its 50 50 i may be wrong..

lol what?

unless you hack the site how you already in line 10 minutes before its live?

View media item 1296083

so there's more Columbia 11 than the 2012 Bred and gamma... did nike step up their game to beat resellers or what?

quanitiy does nothing for resellers. its all about the shoe itself

its a XI and a columbia, they could produce 1,000,000 pairs and Nike could make it known and guess what. i can bet money they would still sell for $350 on the resell market eventually after release.

700k isnt a surprise if true. i know it would be over 500k for sure.

these aint limited bros, just dont sleep

so there's more Columbia 11 than the 2012 Bred and gamma... did nike step up their game to beat resellers or what?

Nope.

lol what?

unless you hack the site how you already in line 10 minutes before its live?

Thats. Probably it. Where the mane from DC that goes to school in Philly. He be the guy to best answer this. Probably stuck in the Supreme thread.

Still thinking if I should get these. I work at DlCKS and we got ours in a few weeks ago. Just not sure if I should cop or not. I like them, but I'm not in love with all white shoes. 
Do they sit around for a while in store the day of release? Do you actually put them out on display or...? Because I'm sure most people aren't aware of DSG even carrying pairs and if you got there early you could easily scoop a pair.

View media item 1296083

quanitiy does nothing for resellers. its all about the shoe itself

its a XI and a columbia, they could produce 1,000,000 pairs and Nike could make it known and guess what. i can bet money they would still sell for $350 on the resell market eventually after release.

i doubt that, if there were 1m. well maybe a couple years from now when stock dries up. but for a long time people would be able to scoop for just a litte over retail. stock would exceed demand. its not just an XI so it will sell, it still has to compete with the laws of economics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom