12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

When doing FCFS TIckets on foot locker / hoh stores at 9:00 am, what time do people come and line up?
people at the one i go to are already there with a list of people doing 4 roll call checks a day.. shoes aint that important to me for that.. 

Looks like the HOH's are doing guaranteed tickets :nerd:

I wonder how hard that will be.

Probably just wait until Monday to hit up the others for raffle tickets.

Last edited:
Is there any way to see what Shiekhs are getting these. Like how FTL has the launch locator.

^^Thanks, i'll probably go stop by my spots when I enter raffles next week

Last edited:

Man if we all don't eat after seeing that it is going to be a damn shame how we missed out on a plate.
that list don't mean anything this way... it's all raffles, and since i'm in a smaller city we most likely wont get that many pairs

i'll still be entering raffles tho

hopefully we all get our pairs come release
I believe that if you do good for others, then good things will happen for you.

We all know these are one of the most anticipated releases of the year; the whole purpose of this community is to share info and give constructive tips.  Let's all help each other out this Holiday season and try to keep the drama at a minimum.

All of my local FTLs are doing raffles. Looks like the FNL will have one too.

Any idea what Champs is doing for this release? Website doesn't actually give details.

All of my local FTLs are doing raffles. Looks like the FNL will have one too.

Any idea what Champs is doing for this release? Website doesn't actually give details.

Call your local champs. Google there phone number. Save the phone number to your phone.

Question: Would it be better to cop early from a source that you've purchased from before once and got a legit pair but still iffy because you don't know how they're getting them or spend an extra $30 for a pair you don't have to worry about?

Question: Would it be better to cop early from a source that you've purchased from before once and got a legit pair but still iffy because you don't know how they're getting them or spend an extra $30 for a pair you don't have to worry about?
Id rather buy on release day for the retail price and know they are legit

Id rather buy on release day for the retail price and know they are legit

Those were my intentions but I'm really considering on backing out of the campout. It's too many fakes floating around for me to feel comfortable but the 2nd was is legit. It's a preorder that ships on RD.

Back
Top Bottom