12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I don't think I remember this much hard work for kicks in a long time from a ton of people. The effort is tremendous lol.

I am trying to find pics of that dude back in 2000, he picked up a fresh pair of Columbia's and posted them on the internet back then. Had to be the first pick ups post ever. Anyone still have em.

Do Shiekh stores be packed or nah?
For he bred release at Shiekh in San Francisco on market street
Somebody got jumped for his money
Line was getting rowdy closer to opening
Police had to be called
They stopped giving a **** about tickets
Cops let in whoever
Good thing my girl was with me
She a lil filipino chick so they let her in
Couldn't even get my size had to get a 12
I'm a 9
I just sold it to some dude waiting outside for retail and tax since dude looked like he was gonna cry after they said sold out
Went and just copped the iPhone 5 that day instead
Didn't get a pair until that restock in march they had later

My local FNL (Holyoke MA) is handing out their raffle tix Monday only, all day. I'm thinking unless the #'s are surprisingly limited on these they may even be easier to get than the Infrared VIs were a couple weeks ago.

Why is it the HOH in the Beverly center mall NEVER answers their phone
I swear everytime I go to la I be wanting to go there but hate making a trip for nothing
Like they just unplug the phone or something
Either it rings and rings or its a busy signal

You calling the right number? I talked to them on wed. Phone picked right up.

COMP..TON..COMP..TON..COMP..TON..COMP..TON
!!!!!!!

Man...I picked up the VI's there....LOL I swear this guy there was in line talking to his boys...he used the nword at least 789 times....lol

Everybody there paid cash....they let folks pick up GS sizes...I mean I saw stacks of money being spent...LOL

CPT!!!

REPOST 

Originally Posted by citricacidcycle  

Hoping for some good karma to come back for us all.

Shiekh Codes Air Jordan 11 Columbia/Legend Blue

Online raffle entry window: Dec 10 - Dec 15

CA

Cerritos f183483b83
El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020
Glendale Galleria 531281fae3 
Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4
Lakewood 9aade81034
Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc
Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602
Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867
San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8
Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd

NV

Henderson Galleria at Sunset 84dd7cc7e4

I'm hearing some of the stores are being shady and not releasing their codes.  They were all suppose to start yesterday.  Please add if you come across any. Thanks.

If anyone knows any codes for northern California let me know!!

Anybody else here in jacksonville, FL going to any FTL's for guaranteed tickets sunday morning?

Man...I picked up the VI's there....LOL I swear this guy there was in line talking to his boys...he used the nword at least 789 times....lol

Everybody there paid cash....they let folks pick up GS sizes...I mean I saw stacks of money being spent...LOL

CPT!!!
the n word needs to be retired

Back
Top Bottom