12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Raffle was suppose to be Monday and Tuesday. All tickets were giving out yesterday morning however for all stores.. More tickets MIGHT be released midweek
PINES MALL

Can not make my mind up about these. I don't know when I would really wear them or what I would wear them with but every now and then I will see a dope photo of them and then I want to buy them. 

Washed out jeans and a white graphic tee or somethin

http://www.kickzstore.com/products/air-jordan-mens-retro-11-xi-legend-blue

$380 SMH 
mean.gif

This is at the Galleria in Houston, Tx around Noon. Was passing by there to pick some stuff up and saw this mess. Talked to a guy that works at Footlocker and he said some people been there for DAYS. Trying to hit up another mall.
mean.gif

Local mall has a sheet of 400 people.. only 8 people out there but everyones awating the random role call.. i signed up but im thinking its gonna be at 3 or 4am

^^thats an old pic from the Concord release. It's been in the mid 70s here in Houston all week. Those people would be sweating in those jackets and blankets right now

Last edited:
^^thats an old pic from the Concord release. It's been in the mid 70s here in Houston all week. Those people would be sweating in those jackets and blankets right now

I think you're right. It's in the 70s here in Dallas as well and I had to switch to shorts and t shirt it was so hot

I think you're right. It's in the 70s here in Dallas as well and I had to switch to shorts and t shirt it was so hot
Nope. Pic was taken today. There was even a news coverage about a guy camping out since Wednesday. Even though it's not cold like up north standing   around 50 degrees weather gets chilly.

And for some reason especially women in houston they break out the winter boots when temps are 70 and lower trying to be cute.

Nope. Pic was taken today. There was even a news coverage about a guy camping out since Wednesday. Even though it's not cold like up north standing   around 50 degrees weather gets chilly.

And for some reason especially women in houston they break out the winter boots when temps are 70 and lower trying to be cute.

Bruh quit tryin to hype these shoes like they're concords. These will be an easy cop for everybody if you at least try. Google image search the pic, it's old.
yo what spots u hit up today? Most places said raffles are tomorrow;

None yet. I'll be hittin up parks mall in Arlington tomorrow since that's where I won my raffle for the infrared 6s

Bruh quit tryin to hype these shoes like they're concords. These will be an easy cop for everybody if you at least try. Google image search the pic, it's old.
[\quote]

That's what I was saying. It's barely touched anywhere the 50s since Monday here in Houston. All that stuff they have on and bundled up with would be having them feel like they're in a sauna down here.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that. Concords is what started the madness and it hasn't peaked since
Reemember.. its A.C.E. AFTER Concord Era

Now all shoe releases with the number XI in it.. its gonna be crazy.. i just want to see someone get punched and get it on film so that they can force nike to make more pairs so one damn store in a city doesnt have to be the only one that does guanreteed pairs.. and the rest raffles.. every store shold get 300 pairs then no lines no hype all sales no hyperbeasts and resellers.

Back
Top Bottom