12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

im glad a bunch of houston places gonna do regular raffles, FCFS literally is ******ed and im not sure what they were thinking would happen?? 

i hope i get 3 calls for pairs, sell two and basically my pair would be free. hate if u want we EATIN
You ain't EATIN, if you a reseller.

Yea Houston is pretty much a Joke now... I'll either cop ONLINE or see if my boi got a extra ticket for sale... All that camping just for tickets is ridiculous :smh:... I might just go in after 2 on release date and cop from someone who did pick their pair up!!! :nerd:

After seeing the foolishness on those youtube videos, you know what...my boy called me crazy for copping early because they're mass produced (he works at Champs and told me his store got roughly around 500 pairs), but, after looking at those videos, I'm glad because when 11's drop, the thirst becomes real and I got no time for dealing with crowds and mass mayhem.  So, I'll spend the extra money if needed to prevent myself from getting caught in the nonsense.  All y'all coming out next Saturday for them, please be careful, because you know it's going to be hella ratchet, and shoes, as dope as they are, aren't worth the bs.  So be careful everyone, I hope everyone safely eats.

15 years of frustration folk. I agree with @GamerG

Been saying this for the brand loyalists. If you spend like a stack or 2 then you should be granted access to a pre-order website for a calendar year and if you spend said amount by the expiration then you should be eligible for renewal. But this is crazy world. Right?

Last edited:
Yea Houston is pretty much a Joke now... I'll either cop ONLINE or see if my boi got a extra ticket for sale... All that camping just for tickets is ridiculous
mean.gif
... I might just go in after 2 on release date and cop from someone who did pick their pair up!!!
nerd.gif
After 2? I thought it was after 6? I'm thinking about rolling up to the mall around 5 that day if I can't cop online... 

Been saying this for the brand loyalists. If you spend like a stack or 2 then you should be granted access to a pre-order website for a calendar year and if you spend said amount by the expiration then you should be eligible for renewal. But this is crazy world. Right?
loyalty in a capitalist arena...
roll.gif

depends I know a few stores that do 2 some do 5 and 6.... its just up to manager really.... I feel like its gonna be alot of hoarding by employees at HOH again.... lol

they should do pre orders
online pre orders via NDC, and you have to pay at time of preorder. that would kill resellers and send the money straight to nike. if they did ALL jordan releases like this the poor shoe stores would die, for good reason.....they play god for a pair of jordans. 

loyalty in a capitalist arena...:rofl:
Ikr! Just won't let me leave peacefully. Trying to trim my shoe purchases down next year. I won't throw the towel in but I find it very troubling for our future out here in the sneaker world. This hobby getting hella lame. Damn I hate paying resell :lol:

online pre orders via NDC, and you have to pay at time of preorder. that would kill resellers and send the money straight to nike. if they did ALL jordan releases like this the poor shoe stores would die, for good reason.....they play god for a pair of jordans. 
RNS straight facts.

I always thought that Jumpman23.com would become that portal. I was good with buying the XV's through it...seems like a missed opportunity.

I always thought that Jumpman23.com would become that portal. I was good with buying the XV's through it...seems like a missed opportunity.
Swear I forgot about that. Only thing that bugged me was how late they would put up retros on the calendars while having team Jordans scheduled like 3 months in advance. Like we wanted or anticipated that bs :rofl:

Y'all think these will be more/less limited as far as production number in comparison to the Black Infrared VI's? 

Well blame the train bandits. My wife just green lit any "above" retail amount if these raffles don't play out in our favor. It's all mental. I don't need another pair of shoes but I have glossed and conversed about the shoe since the beginning of the year. This is why people trip. I think?

"The legend blues are supposed to be the best XIs that came out" that comment right there is the reason why all this hype is happening. Resellers gonna eat more than us I can tell already.

After all the mayhem and BS i went thru today i just realized it really wasnt that crazy in harlem (compared to times square and all)...last time i camped out was for playoff 12's...and this hopefully will be last...gettin too old for this...lol. with that being said if you put in some work and have alot of patience you should def have your kicks

Back
Top Bottom