12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Honestly, I think people are crazy for paying crazy amounts of $$ for pre-orders like at least TRY to get the shoes first then pay above retail.  

Doesn't have to.  See that Air Jordan logo on the shoe.. that's trademark/copyright protected and illegal to reproduce without Nike/JB authorization.  It's against eBay policy to sell fakes. eBay would take them down
Fixed. You threw me with the legal Terms of Art you used.  They created a question of liable/not liable.  Don't get me wrong,  I'm not against anyone reporting this.  Dummies that buy Legend Blues with Red shoe trees obviously need help and added protection from unscrupulous, fake shoe selling a** holes! I just think critically about things, especially the law. Oh...and eBay's policy overview is a liability protection statement.  

Props to nike for clearing the release calendar next Saturday. I think there will be a lot of people online going after these but hopefully they've been stress testing their servers to handle this release. Wait, nevermind. We're talking about NDC. I'm sure we'll see the "Time Out. Site Down" message. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nice picture but its not about liability. 

as I posted earlier its about their policy.  Shoot all Im saying is if we see fakes, lets report it to eBay and try helping someone from getting ripped off.

[h3]Policy overview[/h3]

Items that bear a company's official brand name or logo can be listed as long as the products were lawfully made by, for, or with the consent of that company.

We don't allow replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay. Unauthorized copies may include things that are bootlegged, illegally duplicated, or pirated. These kinds of things may infringe on someone's copyright or trademark.

For examples of what you can and can't sell on eBay, see the guidelines below.
Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
Be sure to report listings that offer counterfeit items or replicas.

Lol sorry but I was agree with you. I know about the policy very well. One of the reasons why i dont mess with ebay. They hit you real quick with that policy but will do nothing to folks selling fakes and replicas. :smh:

yeah usually guys with good knowledge of the transfer and movement
I hope they get prosecuted and get time suitable for the value of 50 pairs. shame on nike for what prices have become but that still doesn't mean you should be stealing pairs... low lifes
mean.gif

whats the diff between a guaranteed ticket and a raffle? guaranteed tickets are first come, first serve?

whats the point of a guaranteed ticket? why not just release the shoes?

under that logic, you could do a guaranteed ticket which guarantees you a ticket, which guarantees you another ticket, which guarantees you a pair. why not just release the shoes instead of a piece of paper?

under that logic, you could do a guaranteed ticket which guarantees you a ticket, which guarantees you another ticket, which guarantees you a pair. why not just release the shoes instead of a piece of paper?

I've thought about that and I came to the conclusion that it runs smoother when everyone that shows up on release day is already guaranteed the shoe. You don't have to deal with the headache of people rioting,fighting,vandalism, robberies and other necessary things that occur once they run out of the shoe. Some stand alone stores may be safer because if you don't have a ticket you're not even allowed on the property.

Last edited:

I've thought about that and I came to the conclusion that it runs smoother when everyone that shows up on release day is already guaranteed the shoe. You don't have to deal with the headache of people rioting,fighting,vandalism, robberies and other necessary things that occur once they run out of the shoe. Some stand alone stores may be safer because if you don't have a ticket you're not even allowed on the property.

Nah, same thing can happen with the tickets. They're just extending the process for no reason.

I agree I think with a ticket it's a safer way to cut down the bs and the fights.I wish we could go back to the old days and just walk in and walk out with the item without the damn lines and tickets but we all know that will never happen

and cats actually had the audacity to say the infrared 6s may be more hyped

the Internet is not a real thing to alotta people in houston outside of Twitter, facebook and instagram

you say you order things online and people look at you like you created magic

people are absolutely terrified to order online here

alotta people here still do things face to face which is why cats have no issues lining up for days and hurting anyone in the way of the process

our bragging rights are still very old school and in your face

workers shoulda called the cops themselves or should've not even reported to work today...it's clear no one cares beyond the dollars made

until next time gang...

Dead

****** out there living like the mayans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom