12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

where's the person that said there was endless raffle tickets ? 
laugh.gif

Man this is going to be a crazy release. Good luck to everyone including myself. This release has my *** worried.

The new scam is real boxes fake shoes. Somebody in God knows where got the shoes but for the boxes that are being thrown away are being collected and stuffed with fufu's so be on the look out. I know this is happening down here in carolina. Feel free to chime in.

No.....smh glad my pair is on lock....pm which city your in...I'm in sc too

Cerritos is done too for finish line ran out of tickets. The line for footlocker about 150 heads deep. Glad i hit bev center and culver first. About 30 raffle tickets deep.

You dudes who think these will be easy online :smh:

I was out at 11am thinking it wouldn't be anyone else out. I was wrong at every place I went.

All those people who don't win...guess where they will be on Saturday morning....

Not gonna lie...

It's usually never lines this long for raffle tickets :lol: :lol: :wow: :wow:

Same here...a couple of stores I went to had lines 5-10 deep and this was before 12am

Bruh.... One of the finishlines ran out of tickets already :smh:

Yeah, one I went to here did also. It's a smaller one, and they don't get many, but I tried anyway since it wasn't too far out the way and I won a draft there last year.

This is exactly why I did the stores that get the most early and wasn't going to wait until Tuesday

I'm kinda salty because I needed a size 13. My uncle need a 14 but they were out so he took the 13 and said he's going to try to flip. I got an 11.5 and I told him to let me get the 13 but he wouldn't give it to me talking about the 13 would be easier. I'm like it's an 11. No matter what size you have it won't be hard to get rid of.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Parks mall still got men's; assuming most places gave out all their tickets :lol: :lol:

#welldamn

I got two raffle tickets; stand by for $20 over retail. Looking like that's the go to move right now.

I can see a gazillions pairs of these on the way. I'm simply going to check the online spots and wait until the remastered collection starts releasing and these clowns started selling to buy them!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of going to ntsf. What was the problem during gammas release?

People had guaranteed rsvp so in theory there shoulda been no problem.

-the line was two hours to get your guaranteed pair
-the line was not secure, people skipping all over the place
-fights over the fcfs gs sizes between grown women
-fights between gang members that saw each other in line
-general lack of organization
-hood rats chilling at the entrance waiting for people to come out.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been asked by I searched through several pages and did not see it....for Cali people, when will Sheik's email the raffle winners?

People had guaranteed rsvp so in theory there shoulda been no problem.

-the line was two hours to get your guaranteed pair
-the line was not secure, people skipping all over the place
-fights over the fcfs gs sizes between grown women
-fights between gang members that saw each other in line
-general lack of organization
-hood rats chilling at the entrance waiting for people to come out.

Spot on! Same **** in bk stores lol

Went to hibbetts in town dude just looked like he was rigging them raffles the look on his face was shady dah welp online or nothing

Back
Top Bottom