12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hopefully someone flourishes off of what I just pulled.

Walked into a champs looking for the raffle. Young lady says "sorry buddy we stopped at 2". So I say " oh really, what store number is this? :: pulls legal tab out my bag starts to write bull"

The manager (I guess he was the manager) over heard me and asks why I need to know the store number. I say ::while still writing:: "oh I'm just making my rounds before I head back to Florida " (Florida is where champs corporate is) he asks if there Is a problem I say "yes, you all deviated from the raffle procedured sent out from store operatins. You all ended early"

Yes says oh I was just trying to make it easier for my staff I can open it back up. I say oh you can do what you like mr..... ::Looks at name tag :: Kyle what's done is done and I walked out .

I swear I've seen to many episodes of leverage

full

Welp I got a call from FNL management about yesterday and they took care of me. I was quite happy with the way things went and have a free shipping too. So if your store ran out of tickets in mere moments give customer service a call and do what heads do best and what generated 12,000 Nike discount codes and complain. They will listen so this doesn't happen again.

Welp I got a call from FNL management about yesterday and they took care of me. I was quite happy with the way things went and have a free shipping too. So if your store ran out of tickets in mere moments give customer service a call and do what heads do best and what generated 12,000 Nike discount codes and complain. They will listen so this doesn't happen again.
Will probably do this to the three FNLs I went to. A waste of my time having to go into these places for them to be out ¨hours in¨.

Walked into a champs looking for the raffle. Young lady says "sorry buddy we stopped at 2". So I say " oh really, what store number is this? :: pulls legal tab out my bag starts to write bull"

The manager (I guess he was the manager) over heard me and asks why I need to know the store number. I say ::while still writing:: "oh I'm just making my rounds before I head back to Florida " (Florida is where champs corporate is) he asks if there Is a problem I say "yes, you all deviated from the raffle procedured sent out from store operatins. You all ended early"

Yes says oh I was just trying to make it easier for my staff I can open it back up. I say oh you can do what you like mr..... ::Looks at name tag :: Kyle what's done is done and I walked out .

Rep this man :lol:

You a G bro.

We appreciate you lol

Succezz in Chicago are charging $450 per pair for Mens sizes on release date.  :rofl:  

Wack. I went to that store once when they tweeted and posted on Instagram that they had "What The' Lebrons available for purchase. Walked there during my lunch break and the homie at the register said $600. I ain't never balked and been so offended in my life. I unfollowed them on all of my social media sites after that lol

Bro are you serious!!!!!! This is CRAZY!!!. WE PURGING IN DALLAS!!!!

Haven't gotten a call yet for the 2 raffles I've entered at Champs/FL... What's resale on these looking like? I have a feeling a lot of ppl are going to be SOL after all this rigged raffle crap.. I swear one benefit of FCFS is none of this BS.

Back
Top Bottom