12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hopefully someone flourishes off of what I just pulled.

Walked into a champs looking for the raffle. Young lady says "sorry buddy we stopped at 2". So I say " oh really, what store number is this? :: pulls legal tab out my bag starts to write bull"

The manager (I guess he was the manager) over heard me and asks why I need to know the store number. I say ::while still writing:: "oh I'm just making my rounds before I head back to Florida " (Florida is where champs corporate is) he asks if there Is a problem I say "yes, you all deviated from the raffle procedured sent out from store operatins. You all ended early"

Yes says oh I was just trying to make it easier for my staff I can open it back up. I say oh you can do what you like mr..... ::Looks at name tag :: Kyle what's done is done and I walked out .

I swear I've seen to many episodes of leverage

Rep this man :lol:

I feel I may need to wear a suit if I attempt this.

I think its sooo crazy how in the US they have raffle tickets at every store but here in Europe it's first come first served. No one killing, stabbing, fighting for a pair. I just heard from my boy in Florida that Champs had 487 people going for raffle tickets!!!! That's just ridiculous!

my girl always win her size 8, she got 3 calls, ive rarely get my 11 with raffle. connect is a must...

Welp I got a call from FNL management about yesterday and they took care of me. I was quite happy with the way things went and have a free shipping too. So if your store ran out of tickets in mere moments give customer service a call and do what heads do best and what generated 12,000 Nike discount codes and complain. They will listen so this doesn't happen again.
What did they give you

I hope all these tickets make it easier to cop online.
nthat.gif
The rafflers will either flood the servers online when they strike out OR get in the streets early to line up for unclaimed pairs.  I hope it's the latter.  

so how do they do the raffles? do they put all the tickets that say 9 in a bag and pull out what ever number of pairs they have total? Or do they put all the numbers in one sack and just pick out?
I've seen instances where Champs sorts the tickets out by size and places each group into cups.  Then they pick tickets from each cup until that size has been fulfilled from their stock.  

I've seen videos on FNL IG pages where they just pull out tickets one-by-one from that clear box of theirs and if that size is still available, that person wins (they coordinate with their inventory list).  If someone's ticket is pulled and their size is all gone, they just move on to the next ticket.  

Don't know how NikeTowns pick out winners since all the information was saved onto a laptop or iPad.

my girl always win her size 8, she got 3 calls, ive rarely get my 11 with raffle. connect is a must...
Store/Location?

NT Fam: Would be helpful to post up what store and locations (Mall + City) are calling just to gauge of who is calling and to put others on possible alert.

Sucks...my plug can't hook me up this release because of the hype... Gotta rely on luck and for ndc to crash so we have a chance against bots lol

Made my runs yesterday since I knew people would be rollin deep out here today. Now just gotta hope I get called by one of the stores & not a freakin telemarketer

This raffle situation is beyond terrible glad I have a good connect I refuse to stand in these crazy lines for tickets and still not get the shoe

Back
Top Bottom