12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got the call, look down Footaction....found out it was my son's pair... :smh: Had me for a second...

Got the call, look down Footaction....found out it was my son's pair...
mean.gif
Had me for a second...
That's still good though. You still got time.

its gotten to the point where i think im more in it for the thrill/chase than the actual sneaker.

i noticed this when i was more amped to get called or find my number online than actually picking up the shoe lol.

at the end of the day i could probably get these for 50 over retail once the market is flooded. that probably has something to do with it i guess.

I feel like I'm the same way. Don't get me wrong, this is one of my grails, but it's just something about walking out of the store bag in hand

I know this is cliche, but if you cop regularly, put in the work on foot, and/or know what you are doing on line you should land a pair. I got 5 pairs of gammas last year offline alone. These will be everywhere in very large numbers.

damn, how did i miss out on the madness in this thread? I dont even want these but I'll be here for entertainment.

Eating popcorn. Not a peep out of me.

so how is everything in here. been in the NT hat thread all morning. is it jus a waiting game now on all raffles? have a lot of people got called already. im not expecting calls myself until tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom