12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If you don't mind me asking what size are you guys?  I entered for an 11 and haven't got my call back yet :-(  I hope they have plenty at MOA

hand that phone to the dentist B. all he gotta say is hello, this him, and thanks bye...LOL
roll.gif
yo, you right bro.  Gonna set my phone right out when I get there.

Active Athlete got people missing days of work waiting for them to post when to come get the tickets and the people are complaining about missing money. That's just ridiculous. I'll never understand the concept of missing money to spend money. Just take your butt to work and pay resale. If you're willing to miss money you should be able to pay a little extra.

CHURRCH!!!!!

There should be a separate thread made specifically for
people to announce callbacks. You know this thread is gonna start to get crazy once stores start calling back :lol:

Truuuuuu
In other news I got a call from the finishline near my moms crib in Missoula Montana and bam 3 years in a row Breds, Gammas, and now legend blues
Hell if I would of stayed in Bozeman MT I would of only gotten a size 11 instead of my true 11.5
S/o to the rival company fInishline

Just got a call from ntsf for a size 11. Then few minutes later my girl got a call for a size 11. Thought it was gonna be a long wait to enter raffle but it turned out good.

lol i always get a kick out of people with under 5 posts.

im glad people are getting theirs but im really interested to see how the people who entered 40 raffles turn out. i wish i kept a list of their names.

oh and def the guy that drove 2 hours and got trampled and still got his ticket looking like...

man i hope he gets his.

Last edited:
Its only 1:30 pacific time. We get all day..today and tomorrow. Its safe to say..you're not out of luck yet.

lol i always get a kick out of people with under 5 posts.

im glad people are getting theirs but im really interested to see how the people who entered 40 raffles turn out. i wish i kept a list of their names.

oh and def the guy that drove 2 hours and got trampled and still got his ticket looking like...

View media item 1309260

man i hope he gets his.

:rofl:

If I do receive a call, it's probably going to be while I'm getting a filling fixed at the dentist tomorrow.
Don't let them give you NOS! Slap that inhaler outa their hand! Tell them you must be coherent to answer a very important call! 
laugh.gif

So my FNL is not calling until Friday [emoji]128530[/emoji]
I think FTL will call today. The suspense is just terrible but i like it. :smh:

Even if nike sf has 1000 pair in adult sizes. Most folks are probably in the size 9-11 range. So lots of folks will still miss out.
Very true, it'd be interesting to know the exact process of how they do the raffle now, I'm feeling like someone signing up at 11am has a better chance for a call back than someone signing up at closing...but still you make a valid point

i don't think so. I went to NTSF around 1pm and got a call for my pair and so did my girl. So that's 2 pairs for me.
My boy went in around 5 and he got a call back along with his girl and nephew. He's up 3 pairs.

I don't think time matters.

People that are getting calls or emails why don't you put the city and state your in... That way we know what area's are getting calls so we can be on the lookout....

also, if you get a call do you have to answer to get the shows? champs said not to call back but not sure if that means you forfeit shoes if you don't answer first call

Back
Top Bottom