12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hit a pair at Nike SF...

pimp.gif

just entered 1 raffle for this release because I didnt feel like going all over NYC with it pouring rain these past 2 days.....AND JUST GOT THE CALL BACK!

for all the NYers, this is from the Footlocker on East Burnside in the bronx.

one thing i advise fellow NTers to do is to make sure you ask what the time frame for pickup is. Luckily I thought to ask just as the guy was saying bye and about to hang up. He told me i had from 8AM until 1PM to pick them up Saturday. DAMN AM I GLAD I THOUGHT TO ASK. I had assumed I had until 6PM local time to get them....because thats what it said on the footlocker site for this particular store.

i would have flipped out had I not asked, and got there at like 5PM to be told I was 4 hours too late.....

anybody else get the 8am-1pm timeframe also?
also, seeing as the rigging of raffles is so damn obvious.... how possible is it that footlocker employees are crooked enough to go a step further and swap out real jordans and bring out very good replicas in its place?
Wow I live on Fordham Rd and about a 10 minute walk from that Foot Locker and only entered a raffle there once and I kid you not I over heard one employee tell the other "look at all these heads they actually think they have a shot lol" never went after that.

Wow I live on Fordham Rd and about a 10 minute walk from that Foot Locker and only entered a raffle there once and I kid you not I over heard one employee tell the other "look at all these heads they actually think they have a shot lol" never went after that.
yea the employees there are shady...thats why I i was surprised when I got a call back on my 1 ticket. I wouldnt put it past 1 of them to think i dont know my stuff and swap out the real ones in the stockroom before bringing them out to me and making a killing off the real pair. i only have these crazy thoughts because they make sure to stamp "ALL SALES FINAL" on release receipts. so if you go home and find something wrong, youre assed out.

did NTNY call anyone yet? I ask because for the infrared6s they said they were gonna call on one day, they called me at another time.

Back
Top Bottom