12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Chill out you guys
I wasn't saying im trying to get 4 pairs for those reasons
I was replying to a comment that was posted earlier
I only entered at 2 Locations
2 tickets! I'm 1 for 2 just one pair for me.

NikeTalk Fam went in on me T-T
I was already in my feels from the no pizza party
well that sheds some light as to why u posted the 4pair thing.

Dont stress that pizza party ,,come saturday the vast majority(that put the work in) will be grubbing on some pizza, ranch sauce to add some additional flavor, may be wingz , and a Italian hoagie. Rick Rossing before the pear diet. Lol

Last edited:
11s bring out the hag in people, I expect to see saltiness and idiots posting more than 2 pairs they were able to cop. Hope these are mass produced just so these resellers and trade baiters can't flourish.

well that sheds some light as to why u posted the 4pair thing.

Dont stress that pizza party ,,come saturday the vast majority(that put the work in) will be grubbing on some pizza, ranch sauce to add some additional flavor, may be wingz , and a Italian hoagie. Rick Rossing before the pear diet. Lol

me and my girl put in a few tickets here in Pittsburgh and its already a buffet over here... might have to invite some people over

Last edited:
I hope yall pizza party people drop a slice on ya legend blue xi's

That will teach ya to beat a joke into the ground

[emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji] + [emoji]127829[/emoji] = [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man I work at a shoe store and if we haven't seen you at least once all year you can cancel that. Only take care of the ppl who taken care of us all year. Think most stores are like that.

i hope this is the case...i usually get those calls from the same spots...i didnt get one from one of my usuals today though...he gets at me probably 1/3...i got one that only does guaranteed tickets until this time of they year and i get that call every friday...it's scary waiting that long though... 
ohwell.gif
Does anyone think that when you don't pick up a winning raffle up from a store, it'll hurt your chances in winning other raffles in the future?  

Gut feeling is that stores don't care especially with a release as big as these; but my past experience in working in retail tells me that some stores do in fact take care of their regulars more than those who only show up once or twice a year...

Thoughts?

lil touchy huh :lol: its cool ill have 6 other pair in case it happens

U will resell them

Dont know why someone would buy 6 pairs to keep what are we ******* going to war and you stocking up to drink the shoe?

By the time you ready to wear the third pair all of um gonna look like gold flightposites and nike will have retroed these again but even more proper

Last edited:
I dont know why yall goin to war, theres soooo many pair of these. if you buy js on the regular online, this should be a breeze. Hell just lurking niketalk would give you more of an advantage than most

Last edited:
Honestly still dont know if i want these

Just tryna burn useless nike dot com gift cards

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Because they think it looks cool? Kind of like taking a pic holding another pair of Jays in hand, some people think they look cool doing it.

I'm sure kids footlocker called my wife at near 10 last night. She completely missed the call for her size :smh:

11s bring out the hag in people, I expect to see saltiness and idiots posting more than 2 pairs they were able to cop. Hope these are mass produced just so these resellers and trade baiters can't flourish.
stop HATING they are just shoes...
mean.gif
put in some effort and you will get more than 2 pairs as well 

stop HATING they are just shoes...:smh: put in some effort and you will get more than 2 pairs as well 
I don't need more than two pairs and to hate is to want to either be in the same position or envy the person in that position, and it's neither. You must be a reseller, they're the only ones who get offended when you hope everyone can get them for retail.

Smh at some of these prices, lucky to pay retail on these, my boy has a pair of 9.5 for sale $350 if anyone missed out or interested.hes not on NT so just passing the word incase anyone is interested, an He's legit,Respect.

I don't need more than two pairs and to hate is to want to either be in the same position or envy the person in that position, and it's neither. You must be a reseller, they're the only ones who get offended when you hope everyone can get them for retail.
I am not worried about nobody but me and my pairs... what you or anyone else does is there business...that should be the attitude going in to releases like these not the Salt and Hate that i read in theses threads from you and a few others
mean.gif

you really hate resellers huh? why dont you just get used to it by now 
I did get used to them, I started buying all my Js online cause I aint bout tipping no Al Bundy, waiting in long lines filled with kids and sneaker resellers with an IQ below 70, or payin some wannabe D boy for my Js. #teammanual #teamonline

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom