12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

For a bunch of dudes who do nothing but crack jokes and make fun of people, no one seems to have a very good sense of humor. Did anyone seriously take that guys post seriously? COME ON. You know he was joking. At least laugh a LITTLE BIT. Haha.

For a bunch of dudes who do nothing but crack jokes and make fun of people, no one seems to have a very good sense of humor. Did anyone seriously take that guys post seriously? COME ON. You know he was joking. At least laugh a LITTLE BIT. Haha.

It's not something to joke about. People actually lose their life over these shoes, I will never find it funny to joke about robbing somebody.

I have a good sense of humor thanks to my job but honesty joking about robbing someone to me isn't funny. I understand about not taking everything serious but this is a lil too much
1. I HATE theives
2. Let's remember there are some NTers that have been robbed and put in the hospital over some kicks... And the barbor that was killed over his yeezys

bigj505 bigj505 got em.

YvflcU5.gif

:rofl:

Didn't see this earlier.

sense of humor about someone making a joke about robbing someone for their legend blues (insert bad luck brian pic) gets robbed on release day for his legend blues.

Nah man. There are limits regardless. I couldn't laugh at a joke like that. Laughing at a hoax who was trying to mislead and deter people is one thing, but robbing kids? C'mon man. I don't know any kid let alone anyone who has been robbed that can make jokes and laugh about it. That would be really immature to chuckle about people's lives under harm.

One guy makes a slightly distasteful joke and now everyone wants to be the pope. Meh, at least I tried to lighten the mood. SO... How bout these shoes? Sweet right? Can't wait. Haha

Actually we DONT know if he was joking, ever heard of assumptions being misleading?

yeah robbing kids isnt cool to do or say you will do even if you are joking, so when someone in your area gets robbed and they see your post and figure your location via you computer then it def wouldnt be funny cuz you would then be suspect #1 and if you robbed my kid best believe you wouldnt be thinking it was funny when i got ahold of your behind

I have a good sense of humor thanks to my job but honesty joking about robbing someone to me isn't funny. I understand about not taking everything serious but this is a lil too much
1. I HATE theives
2. Let's remember there are some NTers that have been robbed and put in the hospital over some kicks... And the barbor that was killed over his yeezys

Just curious...What kind of job gives a good sense of humor?

also

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 , my man , you are the GIF MASTER.

:rofl:

maaan that site has been poop looking since forever :lol:
lol i posted on thir site one day asking them why they so expensive and they got butthurt and posted a whole paragraph about how they pay a lot tor their shoes... lol. worst part was dudes commenting under it about dudes cant afford it lol.

Back
Top Bottom