12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I have the concord lows and they fit tts to me. However, with the recent mids, (Playoff 11s and Gammas) the .5 size up fits better for me. For this release I'm going after a .5 size up to be safe.
I wish we could get some better sizing info. Cause I would guess they would run like the 2014 lows did, which ran a significant amount bigger than the previous highs. If going up a .5 is the consensus that would be the first JB retro that ran small all year.

Last edited:
It honestly used to be real chill back in the day. I'd grab like 4-5 pairs when I was out and about and shoes used to be easy to get. I'd tax like and extra 30 or so per pair and be cool. It wasn't like how it is today where every hyped shoe has people trying to absolutely roast everyone. I mean DB shoes used to sell for no more than $100 about retail. Now it's like triple :smh:
Yea i can def respect that. I wish I had been buyin retro Js back 4-5 years ago. People that were and we're saving shoes back then seem like they were ahead of the game now.

Honestly, you should wish you were into it like 10+ years ago :lol:

My boy tells me how he used to scoop Jordans and stuff for the low because they didn't sell out and sat. He sat on that stuff for years and made a killing when he was ready to sell off stuff from his collection.

I'm not an expert on this but I remember hearing stories on how the 94 retro 3s BOMBED and went on sale everywhere for the super low. Gold mine.

I have the concord lows and they fit tts to me. However, with the recent mids, (Playoff 11s and Gammas) the .5 size up fits better for me. For this release I'm going after a .5 size up to be safe.
I wish we could get some better sizing info. Cause I would guess they would run like the 2014 lows did, which ran a significant amount bigger than the highs. If going up a .5 is the consensus that would be the first JB retro that ran small all year.
11 mids always run smaller than the lows, been the same for ever release.

Honestly, you should wish you were into it like 10+ years ago :lol:

My boy tells me how he used to scoop Jordans and stuff for the low because they didn't sell out and sat. He sat on that stuff for years and made a killing when he was ready to sell off stuff from his collection.

I'm not an expert on this but I remember hearing stories on how the 94 retro 3s BOMBED and went on sale everywhere for the super low. Gold mine.
Yea if you were copping Js back in the 90s to stock them and sell them in the 2000s, you look like a damn genious. Its like buying up stock in a new company and then that company's value goes up. Way up. I remember mom dukes buying me OG Jordan's tho back in the 90s and I would wear them joints out the store and be throwing away the box on my way out lol. Times sure have changed. Social Media has given aid to it alot as well.

Last edited:
QFT. U said it best sir.
Preciate that. Also big J Is the last to worry about. Last thing I seen him doing was a epic trade for those yeezy 2s. Also Grizz you'll be alright. Sure I will see them joints on IG :lol:

Last thing I wanna say is...Mama I love you and NT HAWLD IT DYNE! :rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 1310287
Upon further review these are absolute fire.
Probably going to pick up a second pair and maybe a third, wrap these jawns, and just put them under the tree for Christmas.
You guys think these will be revered over time?
You have the OG and the original retro to look at to find your answer :lol:

11 mids always run smaller than the lows, been the same for ever release.
Ok so basically the 11 highs run like the AJ10s. Would that be safe to say?
The xis have become more tts in the last years than the cdp and the space jams were in 08 and 09. Some people still go up a 1/2 size while others are just fine tts. It's really hard to say what size will fit you to be honest.

Just remember that the patent doesn't stretch like leather so if you go too small, you might not be too happy.

don't wanna sound like a newbie but i've been wearing j's since being a kid in the 90's tho never owned a XI from the 90's era.i think i heard the 11's from the 90's were taller if that makes sense but i thought all XI's from the 00's are mids or lows so what is the XI 11's highs you all are speaking of? (take it easy on me if i sound dumb)

Last edited:
If I manage to cop and I don't like them, I'll gladly offer the pair to a NT member at retail price.

Just hope there's enough for everybody that wants em.

Reactions: ct3
Anyone notice the NDC launch this morning?  Shoes were in others carts off the bat.  Bots out in full force testing for saturday.

FNL spa for the last hour too SMH 
mean.gif

Okay so let me vent now. My connect of five years sonned the out me. she isn't in play at all and is dead in my eyes. My cousin won't even answer his damn phone. It looks like I will be online fighting with the bots.

Of all pairs for this to happen with, it would be this pair. LMAO. I swear I hope this is the end of bad karma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these are on point, can't wait to rock these in the summer.

Go team manual. these bots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom