12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

West end? U mean cumberland

southlake said they calling friday?

Oh and congrats
Finish Line at Mall of Georgia are still conducting call backs, but most other stores I called, minus Foot Locker because their phones are set to just provide a busy signal already made their call backs so after this evening if you are without a phone call, I guess it will be online or bust.

West end? U mean cumberland

southlake said they calling friday?

Oh and congrats

Oh not at Cumberland I went a local mall in the west side of town. Like 30minutes away from Cumberland

malls don't close til 9ish you still have a chance

LOL Finishline got the SPA page on
roll.gif

all my local spots have called, i went 1-15. that was close lol. these are way harder to get than black infrared 6s. i went 2/5 for the infrareds. 1/15 on these.

Last edited:
that 4.5-5.5 and 7y always tough my dude.

more so the 7y cause some men stil be fitting in those sizes :tongue:

I know man. The struggle is real for her size. We locked down a few in my size so worst case I'm going to the fcfs at ntsf if it's not too bad friday or hitting the homies at Prestige in Alameda

Welp someone told me JJ switch their raffle to all day instead of ending at 9am. Not suprise. The last hibbets fcfs, just drove for the entertainment. 15 people walk in and out and the say sold out of Mens to pre school. :rofl: I wasnt born yesterday, so I was talking to one of the workers working on the new store to the left who had no clue about J's and he say hibbets was giving people tickets early yesterday morning but didnt know why. :smh: Welp that explains them sellout of adult to ps by # 15.

That was the last store in our town. Got a call for grade school at the other hibbets 1/4. They calling for men sizes tonight. All the rest of the stores making calls tomorrow.

Just got the call for a local Kids FTL for my girls pair. And this place barely gets any releases let alone pairs. Just need that 12!

Back
Top Bottom