12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anyone ship shoes over from Japan before? What is the customs charge? I have a hookup for a Japan shipping address, but not sure if its worth it to ship stuff from Japan and get hit with shipping and customs fees.
they can just write "gift" & you won't get hit with customs, i've done it many times.

please ship via EMS Shipping only it's about maybe 40 bucks & you with get them within a week

well i mean we all know it used to be easy. "remember when..." we get it... its different now. people want these shoes..they wanna keep em for a long time..they are like trading cards now days

repped
Thanks!  
glasses.gif

Anyone form boston area get calls from south shore mall footaction , champs or footlocker or hoh galleria?

if you really want the shoes you have a good shot..it kills me that everyone just follows everyone else around like a group of dummies..to all these footlockers and ghetto *** malls man F that. buddy of mine just got 2 guaranteed tix from 2 different OLYMPIA sports today..so random.

extremely random question, but does anyone know the dimensions of a retro 11 shoebox / are they bigger than normal? im shipping a pair to my homie and i just want to cop the right size box

galleria was cringe worthy as well. olympia did their raffle on saturday on the sly

serious question.

whats it like claiming your pairs Saturday morning?

is it as bad as a FCFS line, or does it move pretty well?

what about south shore
nope..that mall is just a little too far for me. but idk man its not looking good. everywhere is rigged and the only place i got a call from was that 1 finish line in northshore mall. and its funny too because the girl was mad cool. it makes me wonder if she helped me out 

Back
Top Bottom