12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Went for 2 raffles for my size 10.5 Tuesday night at HOH Roosevelt Field and NTRF and got a call at work around noon from NTRF. I went 1 for 2 so far. Just wanted one pair since I still have 2 pairs of the 2001 Retro (1 DS and 1 worn). Pick up window is from 8am to 4pm.
pickup window is 7am to 4pm

thats easy 2 grand plus change there buddy
eyes.gif
im sure you can hook-up some of the cats here
sick.gif
He was jokin...

Peasant? Lol I swear resellers think they're royalty because they can get sneakers :lol:

Im far from a reseller.  Never sold a shoe in my life so I have no idea where you're going with this
I don't know where you popped up from, I doubt I was even commenting at you. Just realized you was taking up for ole boy who was reselling so my comment stands since you want to be his ventriloquist, run along and go relay it back to him.

I don't know where you popped up from, I doubt I was even commenting at you. Just realized you was taking up for ole boy who was reselling so my comment stands since you want to be his ventriloquist, run along and go relay it back to him.
You quoted me and Grizz.  I am talking for myself.  You aint got anything better to do?

You quoted me and Grizz.  I am talking for myself.  You aint got anything better to do?
I did until you decided to focus your dumbfoolery at me, you can stop commenting at me anytime you feel lil fella.

Still waiting for any call....seems like everyone is getting their pairs. Congrats. 0-5 here. One more day still. #hopeful

Let these guys cop multiples if they want. The maintenance on this shoe is underestimated and IMO is harder than white on white forces. You are battling 5 different textures of white material all close together that will start to yellow in the store stockroom. These are the kind of shoes you really have to check the weather for because if any dirt/mud gets on that mesh or eyelet pillars they are RIP unless you are a fan of beaters.

i wish u could just go grab em once u get that call..nike.com should make them available earlier too so u get them on the "release date"..no one is going to get em by xmas..esp for the lil ones

Man you said you got 10 pairs and now folks coming at me causing Im standing up for a reseller.  Had your back though homey
roll.gif
i was just making fun off all the people that keep posting how many pairs they're up to.. oops 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom