12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Raffles are the best way to cop for me. Don't even stress it. Just make sure you get there before the window closes. For FL/FA is from 8-6 and I usually don't get there until 5pm because I work mornings. Never had to deal with any big lines, just typical lines you would get on a weekend.
I posted it few pages back but my finishline window is at 12 this release you may want to check

theres a store up in alberta, canada ....if you win the legend blues on sat and wear em out the store u get 20% off ur next purchase..to make sure people buying for the right reasons..thats some ****

I am 1 for 22 as I got the call earlier from Nike SM. Have a feeling this will be insane salt levels for a GR.

That was wonderful! Great example of what more people should do.
Thats whats up! May have made a life long friend too. 

Message for those who strike out:

I have a friend thats been buying jays since the mid 90's and he hasn't been able to secure a pair yet. Be thankful for the gifts you do have and remember they are just shoes. 

Last edited:
I called all the stores I went to for raffle tickets and they all said they already made all the calls to the winners. I dont believe them though last time for the infrared 6s I also called and they said the same thing and I still got calls the next day from those stores. Smh...

So I go on FNL just to check out the shoes and I click and I get hit with that waiting page. These shoes are not even 24 hours from being out and I can't even just get on the page....

:lol: that video, greatest Jordans ever made. This happens every year with these 11s, I wish they'd stop with the shinanigans.

Being that these are a GR I wasn't worried copping, but seeing how many people failed at raffles I am starting to worry

Last edited:
It's about to be a war zone Saturday. Seems to be more hyped than the Concords, and that was bad. 
mean.gif

theres a store up in alberta, canada ....if you win the legend blues on sat and wear em out the store u get 20% off ur next purchase..to make sure people buying for the right reasons..thats some ****

Not a bad idea. I kinda like that.

Thats a great idea. Everyone but resellers should wear them out the store.

I would love to go to a FCFS retro Jordan release where they will only sell to you if you wear them out the store. It would get rid of DS reselling and I would definitely cop and rock straight away from that retailer.

Man I've waited all damn year for the 20th and he we are jus hours away... Tonight before I go to bed I will say a prayer for everyone who hasn't gotten a raffle call yet.. tomorrow is a whole new day and when u get that call and u think of my prayer.. Jus remember.. Saturday the pizza party is on... Jus like the young days when we'd all play little league sports and at the end of the year we'd all meet up at the local pizza spot where they'd hand out trophies.. This year the trophies are the legend blues we've all been waiting for... Good luck to all..

I'm super lit right now, but this was wild inspirational lol.
Very well said and truly seems genuine...repped, kind sir,
On a side note I had to scoop pair number 2 today, 1 simply wasn't going to do with these.

What do you mean "thats some ****"? That's an amazing idea. Fuc resellers

Hype is real on these. I seen a couple of dope boys come in the local spot to cop and they had no problem payin $400 for their pair today. The chatter and amount of people I have seen from kids all the way up to grandparents trying to get tickets at the mall in my city is incredible. I can't remember the 11's being THIS hyped since the Concords. People really wanted the Black/Red's and Gammas but jeez these are surprising me, especially for basically an all white shoe.

Back
Top Bottom