12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

DK in arlington is doing a FCFS...i was by there like 45mins ago.... but they not allowing anyone to line up until 10, its just a few kids standing around
I saw some last night @ the DK in North Dallas

on Audelia they might have told them to come back though

because the one on Kiest was a ghost town 

I'm predicting tommorow for me

NDC.. Waiting in line for cart.. Sold Out.. F U Nike

FNL.. Added to cart.. checkout.. Cart Jacked.. F U FNL

FTL.. Always rigged for me..  soon as its 8am i cant add to cart.. F U FTL
FNL.. SPA...add to cart...checkout...card denied F U FNL

I thought FTL gulfgate was guarnteed

also on sheikh Congratulations! You have won the Shiekh Shoes raffle for the Jordan Retro 11's
If emails have gone out I damn sure ain't get one. I don't think they have though. Regardless so far this release is not looking good for me at all.

Gulfgate was guaranteed but the raffle was for the second shipment...and I just got that email....I got my 10.5...now I can rest

Just got the raffle call and the double with the shiekh e-mail, the shiekh e-mail from earlier is the exact same one I received 
nthat.gif

This is the 1st time I completely struck out on a release.

I refuse to put an extra $150 in a resellers hand

Just got the sheiks email saying I won. First time I entered and won. 0 for 11 on tickets though
Glad I get my one pair!
Hoping to snag a 4y for the little one

K101 mate, I have had a good go at trying to cop from nike. I'm pretty sure the site locks up and won't load etc. I'll have to have a play on some releases I don't want

How did you go?

Back
Top Bottom