12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i wonder how quick the PS sizes gonna move 
eyes.gif

Gonna be a lot of these.. Boat loads.. Getting then is another story.

How many times breds restocked on Nike and we still have people that don't own them. It ain't easy with shoes especially if your a busy person or have a job.
If the resell price ends up like Breds. Then we all good

Even though everyone goes goo-goo for XIs, lets not act like Black Infrared 6s weren't one of the most hyped releases of the year... Aftermath is a totally different story 
laugh.gif

Let's go!!!!

I laced all my homies wit the shiekh raffle codes, out of the 10 people I gave them to, and as far as I knew, only my brother had won 1 pair.

My other homie just called after working a double shift, and told me he won 2 pairs in the shiekh raffle, and he's got me locked down on one, since I was the one that shot him all the codes. Feels good man.

I'm still gonna be trying to get multiple pairs throughout the next day or so, because I already invested too much time, and energy to not try.... And if I do hit a lick, I'm blessing some peoples game on NT.

This is gonna be NT fam come tomorrow. Believe it, and stay positive guys.
View media item 1312801

Last edited:
500k-700k isnt a ton of pairs when you break it down. Thats an average of 10-14k pairs a state and they havent even been broken down into sizing yet. Factor in internet orders, resellers, double uppers and then compare it against the undeniable heavy demand we all are witnessing here. Whether you cop or not we all will be humbled by this release especially now since were are entering this "remastered" era.

Back
Top Bottom