12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Sheesh, stupidity already.  My mother already called around 6:35 to ask if I was out there.  I said man please.  Be careful everyone getting from stores.  These people are stupid nowadays.  Good luck to everyone who is copping today

U lucky
I'm sittin here camped out with a laptop
A desktop
2 iPads
2 iPhones
I just want 1 pair
mean.gif
i would cop for you but my accounts are empty 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

You telling me it's not true?

2001s are trash too. Only Columbia that counts is the OG, period.

Was having a debate with a dude in line for rafs he was calling me delusional when I told'em I had these closer to graduation 1997 could've sworn the OG came out in between fall '96-98, can u verify...was hoping I had pic of prod tag on phone for release info, but I didn't.

I'm skipping on these cause I just don't like JB too much these days and I just personally don't like wearing the same exact shoe as everyone else unless I'm completely in love.

I'm not here to bash JB but damn I want to see some quality or some type of care put into 1 release without the retail price being $375 
ohwell.gif

Half the people on this thread right now are dropping questions they should have found out days ago.

Good luck to all, play it right and you'll get your pair.

Yo if JB has taught me anything, it's take the L early and go back to sleep no sense in waiting out hours...so it's either a quick yes or no for me, good luck to all

d
Theres more than one sneaker god?

Yes. This is a polytheist society.

I worship the altar of several shoe gods, like The Perfect Pair, johnreeper, and several others who started collecting a whole three and a half years ago, back in the glory days.

Back
Top Bottom