12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ebay listings selling at $385 in 5 minutes! 
eek.gif
Damn srs?
eek.gif

I say keep trying. I sat in line for an hour on Nike and got error messages twice in the virtual line. I just gave up so I gave up my spot, and reopened Nike.com out of curiosity. I had my pair in my cart. Signed in and purchased and still took about 10 minutes for that confirmation email. 

Its much better to be lucky than good today. Good luck to the rest of yall. 

after i get my ndc pair a short wait, i havta jump to other sites since i didnt make a alternate account. they really do limit you... unlike FNL, if you can get past the splash, you can buy as many as you want

i shouldve logged out, but i really didnt think i was going to get another pair added to cart.

IS THIS REAL LIFE???? MR. CAN'T GET THROUGH ON FNL, JUST GOT THROUGH ON FNL. I BET I SUBMITED 20+ ORDERS WITH ALL ERRORS. FINALLY GAVE ME AN ORDER #. FIIIIIIIINALLLLLY.

I wonder how stupid those dudes who waited in line since 7 am yesterday feel knowing that it was an easy cop online

This is still better than camping out outside in the cold... I just need a couple GS sizes and Im done. Already took care of my adult size family.

After an hour and a half finally able to checkout on FNL. I think this is it with JB for me. I'm over this nonsense trying to cop.

Back
Top Bottom