12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That means it is in your cart!!! Go to your cart and check out! Same message I get when I have multiple screens open

Successfully checked out on ndc but haven't received email confirmation, is there still a chance I don't actually get em?

People just keep trying. I loaded a page FNL on my phone over an hour after the shoes hit the site. I let it sit on the refresh page. I finally got to the page and it let me add it to the cart and check out within 20 seconds. I have a confirmation email.Size 8 

DON'T GIVE UP!

My NDC page on my phone is still in the "waiting your turn" page. It's been like that for over 2 hours.

I hope everybody gets a pair that wants one. 

How many more times are people going to comment on a massive GR being made in a plentiful amount?

FNL won't take my payment for the 20th time
sick.gif
is your shipping and billing info the same?

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-00000000]

I keep getting this message on nike.com when i try to check out. I haven't placed an order on nike yet, so I have not exceeded the quantity in cart. Any help?

That means it is in your cart!!! Go to your cart and check out! Same message I get when I have multiple screens open

Back
Top Bottom