12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So.....this finally happened and I was like YESSSSS

So fill everything out, no problem. shipping, payment etc. I get to step 5 and click on Submit Order and this happens.....

******* awesome. oh well. this was my doubleup attempt. i picked my pair up this morning. i guess i will try later on and see if random sizes get put back up.

urban already shipped my pair 
nthat.gif

Soooooo about all those people saying

"they are making 700k the stores will be flooded"
"easy cop"
"dont pay resell, they won't sell out"

A LOT more people wanted these than gammas, it didn't matter if they made 500k or 700k... there were many more then 700k that wanted and a lot of people picked up multiples through their plug...

Grats to everyone who copped... I cooked today thank god but wasn't easy thats for sure
smokin.gif
Now to rock until they yellow! #EasyCop lol
some people just struggle with super GRs and some don't lol

Soooooo about all those people saying

"they are making 700k the stores will be flooded"
"easy cop"
"dont pay resell, they won't sell out"

View media item 1313364

A LOT more people wanted these than gammas, it didn't matter if they made 500k or 700k... there were many more then 700k that wanted and a lot of people picked up multiples through their plug...

Grats to everyone who copped... I cooked today thank god but wasn't easy thats for sure :smokin
Lol one of them still seems to be striking out online. Smh

Keep trying on ShoePalace.  I was able to get in about 5 mins ago and received my confirmation email shortly after.  I will be keeping my fingers crossed that they will be shipped (After today's events..ugh..who knows..)

I got through on FnL so many time but the card won't go through and paypal keep saying it can't do it at this time!

Just came from the mall Champs worker k slayed me hit me with no unclaimed pairs everybody got till closing smh

NTSF cancelled the fcfs for youth sizes only. All the mens sizes were raffled off. They opened at 6am and you have until 8pm now to pick em up

I dont see the purpose of bragging about buying multiple pairs unless you are going to help a fellow NTer (im good! someone who really WANTED this sneaker). If it was such a easy cop why dont you help out some of your NT brothers that are clearly frustrated and at wits end trying to cop the sneaker. Shoot one of your fellow men in need a pair for Retail/Tax/Shipping

Back
Top Bottom