12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

$1857 in FNL withdrawals

$1600 in deposits

mean.gif
FNL DID THE SAME THING LAST YEAR THEIR *** IS JUST SLOPPY ALL

OVER THE PLACE WHEN IT COMES TO THE 11 HOLIDAY RELEASE 

Last edited:
To be honest Nike has the best system.  Once it's in your cart its yours, no cart jacking no sold out message when trying to check out.  Only problem is their site sucks *** and is a free for all with the bots.

Just a heads up, You can get cart jacked on Nike.[/quote] I hate nike I've been in that line from 8am on the dot and around 9:30 it says sold out! On the other hand finish line put my shoes in the cart and never took them out but the card just wasn't going through took some time for that!

Anyone on FNL getting this error when adding to cart? "Error Information:tongue:arsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" Please help :/ I keep getting through and cant ATC because of it

I have had a size 11 in my cart since 8:30 on finish line. Im sure I was probbly the last person to get a size 12 on NDC. I had 3 computers up trying to get a size 11. 1 hour into it, all 3 computers got kicked out. I went back for the 11...sold out. I went for the 12, toughed it out in line, and got it probably 10 minutes before the sold out link.

Still trying to get my size 11 on FNL. It's in my cart. I just need to pay!.

I tried my luck this morning before work on fnl and couldn't get through. Got on the phone with fnl while driving and didn't get through. I can't set aside my phone in our lab because the wifi and cell reception is terrible in there.

Its just not in the cards for me.

Back
Top Bottom