12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ok I am just going to let this out. I'm from NC. My local HOH is not doing unclaim pair. They are sending them to another store. Where??? Idk mouth's are shut. So if you want to just keep a look out on your local HOH

welp, i just got a sz 11 for my friend who asked me about an hour ago. he was trying on his computer at home too but failed. hoping fnl sends all five.

5 for friends, 2 to reseller, and 1 for myself. this has been a good weekend.

Some how some way I got through on FNL mobile a little after 12 pm CT. I waited in line at NDC for over two hours just to get OOS smh. FNL was last place that I thought would come through for me. Good luck to all you to thats still looking for a pair.

FNL.....
mean.gif

People these will restock a few times.

WHAT?!?! Like thats a great fall back?

I never understood this restock talk. There will be even less pairs on a restock, and you have to stalk sites hoping to catch it at the random time its posted.

If you count on restocks, you lost already.

I slept in an hour and a half late because I was up til 3 trying to score with UK stores and  still was able to get a pair from FNL 5 hours after the release
pimp.gif

almost makes up for going 0-11 in raffle 

Ok I am just going to let this out. I'm from NC. My local HOH is not doing unclaim pair. They are sending them to another store. Where??? Idk mouth's are shut. So if you want to just keep a look out on your local HOH

They sending em to the managers eBay store.

Right on. It's hard to get a sz 12 and even harder to get a 12.5 from what I've read. My cousin in Hawaii was able to get me a sz12 so hope it fits comfortably. GL to all still on the hunt
That 12.5 is a struggle to find.  The local stores in my area don't even carry em.  Online or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom