12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

one of the last dudes to get a wristband at shoe palace. Chick in front of me says she was getting a size 8. They call my number up and say all men's sizes are gone. I see ol girl at the counter paying not for her size 8 but a size 9.5 mens. LOL not even mad god playing jokes on me. I guess they ran out of her 8 so she grabbed the nearest size. :smh:

Okay for future reference. Do you refresh the 30sec countdown page on fnl or do you just leave it alone?

Apparently paypal is getting my finishline orders but I'm not seeing anything from finishline saying I ordered. weird.
Nike does the same thing the money is gone but, there is no telling when your going to get the confirmation email. This happened to me for infrared release. If the money is gone most likely they are going to ship your shoes

DONT ADVISE DUDE IF YOU ARENT 100% ON THE SITUATION.

FNL and Nike aren't the same and FNL has payment verification issues. Many of us have been through this and it DOES NOT mean the order will ship. 90% of the time, the order did not go through.

When some folks realize their paypal email/charge does not mean mean an order confirmation from FNL = no XI's
45944-obama-crying-gif-InCX.gif

:frown:

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

woke up at 650 tried from 7-til about 8. had to leave to head to the golf course. (decent weather) won some money on the golf course, came back home, decided to try again, and just got a sz. 11 for FNL. wheew... was close to giving up... GL everyone.

So... my raffle ticket got drawn over at the Finishline in Arcadia CA (LA Area).  But the dude who called me on Friday didn't say anything about what time pairs needed to be picked up by.  He was fast... "you won the raffle for the 11's, see you on Saturday."  This morning, I called up at 8am to verify pick-up time, it was busy.  Called again at 9am... busy.  Called at 10am... busy.  Called at 10:15am... finally someone picked up.  She said that pick up time was 10am and that they were just beginning to re-raffle the left over pairs.  I told her (with as much restraint as possible) that the dude that called me did not tell me what time to pick up and that it had to be purposefully planned this way.  All the other spots give you until 3 or 5pm. She said let me put you on hold and talk to my manager.  I waited on hold for 20 minutes.  Yea... 20 minutes. Then someone else picked up.  I told him I'd been on hold for 20 minutes, blah, blah... He said that the guy that called me should have told me the pick up time.  I asked him how many folks missed the the 10 AM cutoff, he responded by saying their were A LOT of people who missed and a lot of pairs re-raffled.  Top to bottom... shady.  Never had this kind of experience with any of the other spots in my area.  Curious if anyone else got similar treatment? 
what were u thinking?

pick up time is the first thing u should need to know after winning

called sheikh yesterday immediately after getting my email 

damn. smh. had to pull trigger on that french site basket4ballers or w.e.... 240 a pair shipped for a 10 and a 13.5.... smh. spent all day with this **** i just wanted it to be over.. i just hope i dont get hit with the customs on top. i know the haters in here say i will but honestly i got ever december jordan 11 release from overseas and never had to paid customs.... the only time i paid customs was on those stupid spiderman foams i bought from end a week early bc i thought they would sell smh. go figure.

Very smooth pickup as I expected a lot of traffic since it is the weekend before Christmas.  Good luck to everyone still trying to get theirs.

DONT ADVISE DUDE IF YOU ARENT 100% ON THE SITUATION.

FNL and Nike aren't the same and FNL has payment verification issues. Many of us have been through this and it DOES NOT mean the order will ship. 90% of the time, the order did not go through.
Yeh sounds like one of those we charged you but youre order didn't completely go through.

Back
Top Bottom