12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

just like the gammas were readily available when they popped back up last year, right?
eyes.gif
lol gamma's were never restocked X10, only breds 11

well this release was smooth for me. havent seen much about violence except that shooting i guess. shame how nikeSF handled the GS line SMH. feel for those people. stay safe yall and HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

4 pairs total if they all ship... and i didn't mean to get 4, but i was paranoid about cancellations :lol:    all good tho, cause now i can help out mt fam with pairs

In this day and age you need to get four so you can match up non-defect pairs and return the rest....

I'm curious, who didn't manage to cop today and what size couldn't you get? Seems the bigger sizes lasted longer? I know my 11.5 that I get went quicker than the 12's that i sometimes bump up to.

Footlocker - 1 (10.5)
Finish Line - 3 (10)
Footaction - 1 (10)
Champs - 1 (10.5)

Flourished online. 

Dont ask, not for sale.

Last edited:
Well, I'm out peeps. It's been real. Congrats to all who got their meal. Happy Holidays and see ya'll come May with the Navy 5s and Hare 7s.

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

I temporarily passed on these with hopes of getting the Pantones and that these will be restocked a few times next year. I hope my plan works....

Just woke up from a little nap lol/ after failing from all the raffle BS around my area/ I was able to scoope up from Eastbay and Finishline this morning/ For some reason NDC has been a fail for me LOL / Hope everyone was succesful hehe

Well I called FNL at 11:22AM CT after my payment would not take via online....I was on hold for 1hr and then finally got to speak to a rep...only size 10.5, 11 and 14 remained per their twitter updates...I asked for the 10.5...give the rep all my billing/shipping info, card, etc....she places me on hold for like 5 minutes then returns to tell me that the 10.5 was added to her cart to process but she couldn't process the order as the shoe was showing as OOS in that size....then she says the only thing left was a size 14....so I hung up...fast forward to 2:34PM CT and Finishline tweets that 10.5 is the only size left...#WhyME

Back
Top Bottom