12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Alright here's my story and a lot of NT needs to be like this.

I went 0-20 on raffles so I was salty. But a NTer in the NJ thread saw that I was gonna fill out raffles in his area. He was passing on these so he put in for a few spots for me. And what do you know? His ticket gets pulled at FTA! So went for a simple meetup to pay in store. Bro wouldn't even take my tip I was handing to him for standing in line for raffles. True NT fam. Shoutout to @Mrdango09

I went 0-20 on raffles so I was salty. But a NTer in the NJ thread saw that I was gonna fill out raffles in his area. He was passing on these so he put in for a few spots for me. And what do you know? His ticket gets pulled at FTA! So went for a simple meetup to pay in store. Bro wouldn't even take my tip I was handing to him for standing in line for raffles. True NT fam. Shoutout to @Mrdango09

View media item 130800
Repped, thats what its all about

Nice retro,, and props mr 
smokin.gif
    nice to see good people still on here

most are resellers now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Still no shipping confirmation from finishline but it says processing. I have the confirmation email and chose next day shipping. They estimate a 23rd delivery date. I hope they come through cause I'm 29 been wearing Jordan as long as I could walk and **** got out of hand and early this morning. When young black kids talk crazy to the police and sheriff depth while they getting chased away by dogs,armore trucks to pick up the canceled release shoes and people following that truck. Goin to another store to find out they only got 35 pair and people who had been camping for 3 days missed out finishline is my last hope. My last gasp but Jb can bring the absolute worst out of people.

thats awesome man. Good work.

Damn so you spent like 1k on a camera? Like I need that type of quality you got. DM me if you shy about how much you spent
Um...roughly, I believe around that much. One DSLR body, and two lenses, one flash, and some other accessories. 

Investing in a DSLR can be a lot of money, but I believe it'll be worth it in the future. 

I'm sure you'll be able to get some great photos later on ! 

So I hopped on NDC this morning at realease time. Have no real interest in paying that much money for shoes anymore, but my boy asked me to try. So I did, and while I was in the virtual line he texted me he got a pair at the mall. Right when he said that, I closed the window. Out of curiosity I opened a new NDC to see what sizes were left and the shoes were in my cart. By that time, 2 hours later I had a size 11 purchase confirmed even tho I wear a 8.5.

Called around to see if anyone needed an 11, everybody was good. And right as I was about to call and cancel the order, my sister called and said her boyfriend had missed out. So merry Christmas to that kid. He got himself a decent gift.

View media item 1313994

Thats what its about, been looking for a second size 12 to stock to no avail
dhMeAzK.gif

Props to that guy for looking out, couldn't tell you how many resellers I saw lurking in the mall this morning trying to sell for 350 smh. I helped out as many family members and friends on getting these for retail as I could.

On another note, is it just me or does it seem like the tint on the sole varies from pair to pair. I have seen a lot of pairs posted with that very light smoky sole, I also noticed some pairs were slightly darker. My pair I got from finish line this morning was way darker than I expected from the early pics I had seen. They were actually really close to the OG soles. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Um...roughly, I believe around that much. One DSLR body, and two lenses, one flash, and some other accessories. 

Investing in a DSLR can be a lot of money, but I believe it'll be worth it in the future. 

I'm sure you'll be able to get some great photos later on ! 
Hell yeah. I admire by our eye for the this sneaker. Keep up the good work. Might put one of them joints on layaway. January is brutal too with 4s and 7s

View media item 1313994
Boy you got that good karma. Congrats

got confirmation from fnl! chimps said if your order says "not shipped" you should be good as well. how do you guys suggest storing these long term to prevent yellowing?

I use black plastic in all my boxes to limit light. I also have a dehumidifier by my shoes to reduce moisture. It's a lot, but I've been doing this for a while and works for me. The darker and drier the better!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom