12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just got back from NTSF and it was a quick checkout.  Glad someone earlier today mentioned there's some creases on the ankle support and loose threads on the Jumpman logo.  Well, the first pair I got from them had those flaws.  Good thing they had an extra size 10 to swap with. 

Last edited:
Cool I'm sure we'll have them next week there's no rush for these as they will sit for awhile considering I can't wear them during the week.

NDC also, sign up for UPS my choice it's free and it will save a lot headaches. Especially if you buy from a retailer who ships using ups

This is all its giving me and it says preparing to ship as status. I did standard shipping so maybe stuck until Monday?
WELP SIR YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY S.O.L. AND YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED. YOUR FUNDS WILL BE HELD FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. NOT TO MENTION SOME EMPLOYEE IS GOING TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THEM AND SELL THEM TO YOU OFF THE BAY FOR RESELL....

Persistent clicking has proved wise on FTL for both the recent VI and now XI release, all other sites have been laughably difficult and seen tech. flaws, honestly FNL should be ashamed at themselves for the back and forth charges, even if your balance remains the same money wise, which in my case with the VI's it did, that type of garbage is inexcusable IMO. Money going back and forth like that plays with your emotions. And NDC is just a head scratcher for me? Get put in line early, just so be told to wait and then get a bogus connection error message?

Thankfully footlocker has been good to me, and after the VI's, I wasn't taking chances. Preordered, and now doubled up.

Unless you live in alaska youll get these by Wed (from ndc) imo

Last year they guaranteed xmas eve delivery for the gammas and that was a tues.

The wait for the shipping is killing lol, went to the store and saw the baby shoes display can't wait to see how these look in person when they come

Hahahaha. Never thought of the "banana pudding" color, but you're spot on. Does look like it.

I still prefer the cream colored patent leather. Yellowing on the soles are "eh", but like the contrast on the PL. I know I'm in the minority.

Who knows how long it'll take for the blue to yellow. It seems different than the usual blue tinted soles JB has been pushing past few years. Only time will tell.

They still look really good though. I'd still wear them if they were mine too.

Yeah I heard when I was at fair oaks grabbing the infrareds 6 rumors was Tysons management took over Springfield and they jazzed it up in preparation for when they open up the MGM down the harbor. You can only imagine the clientele MGM gonna bring and the revenue they couldnt have Springfield looking like Iverson any longer.

Can't be with the shenanigans with all them folks coming thru.

was online sweet[emoji]127855[/emoji]today for most or hell [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]? The stores are rigged. I found out some info today that just blew me. I know a store that's not even suppose to get retros but they still do. (The mall stopped the sell of retros, because of the riots and bs) They back door every single pair!!! Smh.

Back
Top Bottom