12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn, the bay got some fools. In sun valley mall they had some guys selling fake tickets for 30. The raffle tickets were all bad and screwed everything up. Went over to the Shoe Palace there and 3 guys pretty much bought all stock. I swear the 11s brings the worst out of people. I struck out online and when I won a raffle I still took the L.

anyone notice the ATC's didn't flourish today
smokin.gif
idk what ATC you talking about but i saw most of them cook.

did anyones in store pairs look horrible? outta my 3 in store pair, there was only a very tiny black dot on the patent leather of one shoe....i was pretty pleased overall...

A few of my instore pairs had blemishes. If I ws a perfectionist I wouldve asked for a different one

Stop with the shipping posts already. You'll get 'em when you get 'em. 
why is there always someone that post something like this ?  Its the same with anything that gets talked about repeatedly for example the Kobe 9 id MC 
mean.gif

this is a thread and if you dont like the shipping talk then come back after people start getting them in.

You like reading pages upon pages of first time JB coppers freaking out over when and if their shoes will arrive? 

what else is there to talk about? and some of the concerns are legit. I'm curious myself as to why nike's estimated delivery was so far off of ups's... I'd just ignore those posts if I didn't care for them

Like on canceling orders and shipping

If you get a shipment confirmation e-mail, you're good. If you don't get a shipment confirmation e-mail after a few days, your order will more than likely be cancelled.

It was a struggle with their site this morning but I finally got both shipment confirmations.

Failed planning = no shoes for me. Didn't realize Niketown also did raffle for this. But from the look of things it was fairly easy to win raffle at the store I went to.

May consider trading my space jam for these hmmmmm
Not a good deal.  From look of it, JB made a lot of these. I'm sure the re sell would stabilize in a few/couple of weeks like any xi release.  Re stocks are inevitable as well.

All I can do is laugh sometimes at how mad folks get when we post **** pertaining to the shoe and they dont want to hear it the **** baffles the hell out of me.

Looks like they're maybe some restock in the future because seem like the stores I talked to are sending unclaimed shoes back.

Is that normal? I was in line today at Champs waiting for unclaimed pairs and the manager came out and said we were SOL because they were sending back unclaimed pairs. Never heard of that before. Kind of figured they would just be giving to their friends.

I was lucky enough to grab a size 12 unclaimed from FinishLine at about 11am. My one and only pair. I missed out online this morning and went 0-6 for raffles. Work went by a lot faster today. Great shoe and enjoyed the roller coaster. It's just shoes but still fun.

Last edited:

Stop with the shipping posts already. You'll get 'em when you get 'em. 
You've got a point.
 Besides whomever the shoes are actually for, There's no reason to care.

LOL

You didn't hear me get on the multiple amount of people who kept saying

"OMG my SPA page is stuck what do I do?" *ahem* Zyzz *ahem*

If you don't like it, just ignore the post... It's that easy :lol:

First of all we doing it wrong. State the size you need and wait for pm. If you don't get a pm you prolly the black sheep of the community and need to readjust your attitude and help somebody for a change.

Oh I forgot this guy [emoji]10145[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:
different between trying to cop kicks... and already copping kicks and crying about shipping

i could careless if you were annoyed by me this morning, i was just trying to cop and pay for my kicks.

yall need to relax, if the order is confirmed you will get em... you need em that bad. jeez, just be happy you copped

Back
Top Bottom