12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hit him with the Mary J Blige reference though that had me rolling.  
roll.gif

My NDC pair comes the 29th :lol:

i thought NDC would hook a brotha up with quick shipping

What? Thats ridiculous. Standard ground i guess? Usually they just upgrade the 11s.

Yup standard. I guess because of holidays UPS is backed up but no matter what, a weekend drop always arrives the following Wednesday

Could get rescheduled for early delivery. Fingers crossed for ya. My champs pair is same thing. FNL pairs have no date set yet.

IDC to be honest :lol:

but thanks brah

The good news lately was this year if you really wanted a shoe you could get it as long as you paid your dues unless of course it was something like DB's which still wasn't out of the realm of possibilities.  

Was able to get 1 pair from NDC for myself and one for my girl.

WIth all of you copping multiples it's making me feel like it ain't enough.

Last edited:
Did anyone not get the shipping confirmation from nike yet for your legend blues yet? 

I got my order confirmation from nike an hour after making it, but no shipping confirmation yet. 

Alp man, you seem like a good dude. It just always seems like ill gotten means to me. I guess it's semantics when you think about it cuz Nike sells it to retailers at a markup and retailers sell it to us at a markup so I guess its the logical progression. I can get any release now but I hate giving pairs to people I know are strictly reselling.
yea, all it is is people can obtain sneakers while others cannot. Getting shoes is a service and ppl usually don't go around working for free

And so this is the shipping thread now lol
[h1]12/2014 AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - WHITE/BLACK-LEGEND BLUE - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED! SHIPPING CONFIRMATIONS AND TRACKING NUMBERS FOR EVERYONE![/h1]

yea, all it is is people can obtain sneakers while others cannot. Getting shoes is a service and ppl usually don't go around working for free
It's a "service" no one is asking for. There for it's really a TAX.... 

It's a "service" no one is asking for. There for it's really a TAX.... 
you can call it whatever name you want, it is what it is and isint going away. Believe it or not, a lot of ppl outside lowballing online communities are glad there are people they can buy shoes off of

Anybody order from JD Sports?? Did you get shipping conf. yet?

Idk why my FNL order hasn't shipped yet; I paid rush for it be here by the 24th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom