12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anyone have a 6-6.5 available? Im looking for retail maybe a few bucks more. I could wait and cop when the prices go down. But I would like to see whats available. Wife would like a pair. Much appreciated.

Shout out to the person who didn't pick their pair up in time, (or decided not to). Footlocker (Garden State Plaze) just called my girl and left a voice mail (I can't believe they left one too) telling her we have until the end of the day to pick them up.
so I still have a chance there..... i thought they were gonna give the leftovers to the wolves this morning! Lol

Im a UPS Driver in Menlo Park California. We worked Saturday and Sunday this weekend. At the airport HUB in Bay Area there was ALOT of those Jordans. So everyone should expect their shoes sooner.They should be there by 12/24 for everyone. Most pairs i saw were 2 or 3 day select.  i was at work during the release. So if anybody is selling a 10.5 please email me. All shoes were shipped by NDC, Footlocker, EastBay, and Finishline. 

[email protected]

#clutch I just saw one of my packages scanned this morning in Oakland, CA.... that early delivery :pimp:

12/24 is usually east coast
12/29 is usually west coast 

Those tracking should get early delivered to 12/24/14

Anyone have a 6-6.5 available? Im looking for retail maybe a few bucks more. I could wait and cop when they yellow and still the same price. But I would like to see whats available. Wife would like a pair. Much appreciated.

fixed

wow i was just about to ask if anyone copped from JJ... everyone been talking about every site except JJ lol... glad you got yours man

Thanks. It was an order for GS size tho. The men's were gone with the quickness off JJ. By the time the page loaded for me, they were already sold out. Even had the early direct link. SMH.

Did we not lose followers on IG recently? Anything is possible
poor Mase
roll.gif

cheaping out on wifeys pear...

adults...

pear? lol wow... just shut up... lol. No ones cheaping on anything. hypebest. I asked. You haven't been on long en0ugh to know I return the favor. Stay in your lane rookie,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom