12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i would go no higher than 350 for a deadstock. if u really really look you might catch them for 300 or 320. 300 would be a great deal to me.
i guarantee these will be around 300 or less by the end of the new year. i would hold out. im looking to double but being patient until that one seller is desperate for cash. it always happens

i guarantee these will be around 300 or less by the end of the new year. i would hold out. im looking to double but being patient until that one seller is desperate for cash. it always happens

Been keeping an eye out for size 12 for a friend on eBay, few pairs have gone for about $300 shipped... Not bad

Keep telling him to be patient these have to restock a bunch..

I love the look of those OG's once they yellow. I'm hoping these will yellow fast
why dont u just buy og's then
Been keeping an eye out for size 12 for a friend on eBay, few pairs have gone for about $300 shipped... Not bad

Keep telling him to be patient these have to restock a bunch..
once the price for these on ebay is $300 shipped all around, u can use that as leverage and offer ppl on craigslist slighty less telling them that ebay takes 10% and paypal takes 4%

damn, reading stuff like this is so sad. esp. the part about the 16 year old shot dead.. they are just shoes.  

I wouldn't say Air Jordan XIs are "just shoes." They have an almost religious following to them so there's unfortunately going to be a few martyrs during new releases.

I wouldn't say Air Jordan XIs are "just shoes." They have an almost religious following to them so there's unfortunately going to be a few martyrs during new releases.
they are only this crazy because nike hypes them up and resellers hype them up PLUS nike refuses to stock enough shoes for the demand to kill off resellers.. as resellers cant buy 500 pairs..lol they can buy 20 but stock them like grapes and oranges and the resellers will stick to supremes

they are only this crazy because nike hypes them up and resellers hype them up PLUS nike refuses to stock enough shoes for the demand to kill off resellers.. as resellers cant buy 500 pairs..lol they can buy 20 but stock them like grapes and oranges and the resellers will stick to supremes
lol thats just your own opinion. just because your money aint long doesnt mean others aint either

If XIs were sitting on shelves, they would lose much of their allure. These shoes are very clearly "special" to Nike and fans of sneakers in general ("you made them iconic"). Do you think we would care this much if we could easily attain these for retail whenever we wanted?

Honestly how is it Nike's fault if people get killed over their shoes? If anything, they should be proud they made a product people are so passionate about that they are willing to risk their own personal safety to attain a pair for retail. What other company has hype like this?

just because they list it for $1100 doesnt mean somebody is gonna buy it.  you need to learn more about ebay young grasshopper
I know a little bit about ebay because i have done some transactions through it. But just seeing prices like that makes me smh because you never know someone might buy them just to brag how they dropped 1k on some kicks , there are some braggadocios people out there these days. Down here the dopeboys brag how they drop $500+ on GR jordans

Honestly how is it Nike's fault if people get killed over their shoes? If anything, they should be proud they made a product people are so passionate about that they are willing to risk their own personal safety to attain a pair for retail. What other company has hype like this?
the kid was a straight up moron. he clearly doesnt have any morals and values. i look at it like just one less punk in the streets. if he was successful, dont you think he would do it again and again and again...

If XIs were sitting on shelves, they would lose much of their allure. These shoes are very clearly "special" to Nike and fans of sneakers in general ("you made them iconic"). Do you think we would care this much if we could easily attain these for retail whenever we wanted?
They would lose their allure to hypebeasts, true sneaker enthusiasts don't care.

I know a little bit about ebay because i have done some transactions through it. But just seeing prices like that makes me smh because you never know someone might buy them just to brag how they dropped 1k on some kicks , there are some braggadocios people out there these days. Down here the dopeboys brag how they drop $500+ on GR jordans
yeh i guess i see your point. ppl do like to brag about materialistic things.  i guess we can all say we were once guilty of that

just because they list it for $1100 doesnt mean somebody is gonna buy it.  you need to learn more about ebay young grasshopper
Tell the to the guy that bout those Eminem 4's for 37K. 
laugh.gif

$550 sounds reasonable maybe even higher depending on size. I remember some say they sold DS Concords for $700 . So $550 tops but more depending on size

Tell the to the guy that bout those Eminem 4's for 37K. 
laugh.gif

$550 sounds reasonable maybe even higher depending on size. I remember some say they sold DS Concords for $700 . So $550 tops but more depending on size
was there positive feedback? it could have been any buyer just taking it down and not paying

They would lose their allure to hypebeasts, true sneaker enthusiasts don't care.

Yeah right, people here are so proud of themselves for being able to cop for retail that I know that definitely has something to do with their pride about owning the shoe. Hell, people with connections make friends with shop owners just so they can have guaranteed pairs during big releases like this one.

why dont u just buy og's then

once the price for these on ebay is $300 shipped all around, u can use that as leverage and offer ppl on craigslist slighty less telling them that ebay takes 10% and paypal takes 4%
Yeah Im starting to see people on my FB groups selling these for less than $300.  I was $250 the other day and thought about pulling the trigger but it wasn't my size.

Back
Top Bottom