12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

the pants debate never dies 
roll.gif

i have long skinny legs so i guess i do well with my tapered fit 

this release has more people talk about restocks way after the fact than ever before

at this point asking for a restock info is like asking for historical information cause folks going to tell wayyyyyy after they copped and it happen.

we seen this during and over the past couple of days of release

The New Era NT

i copped on restocks.......

hours ago......

damn drop a link so a brotha can fail like a man!!!

after u get urs lol....

this release has more people talk about restocks way after the fact than ever before

at this point asking for a restock info is like asking for historical information cause folks going to tell wayyyyyy after they copped and it happen.

we seen this during and over the past couple of days of release

The New Era NT

i copped on restocks.......

hours ago......

damn drop a link so a brotha can fail like a man!!!

after u get urs lol....
The guy asked if anyone had seen restocks online and I merely pointed out that there were and showed proof of it so that people didn't think I was making up DuckTales. It's pointless to post a link of a restock when the shoes are already gone by the time the link is posted. Chances are if you missed out on release date, you'll miss out on a restock anyway. Don't get your panties in a bunch over something like this

SNS and NBA Store restocked random sizes multiple times. They were gone within seconds though. Hanon had a late drop as well. I was able to cop 3 pairs for well under retail. Never left the house for this release
How do you cop on restocks? Do you use a bot or page monitor?

First pair of Js in 7 years, just so happen to be at the mall the day they did the raffle at Champs and FTL.  FTL is a racket, I went to school with one of the managers there and I don't think he likes me too much but thank God for Champs lol.  They came through.  Won two pairs but the second one they didn't have my size so I passed it up for the next homey to get his or hers.

my mama nutri bullet still aint come...probly no space in the truck with all ur legend blues taking up space ...damn you guys

My wife played a pretty good joke on me today. She knew I really wanted a pair of the legend blue 11's and knew I completely forgot about the release, so she calls me up saying she received a pair at her office from SP and when she came home, she gives me these :lol:
261zpmv.jpg

I guess she finally got me back from when I played a joke on her on April fools day :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom