12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Man, I subscribed to this thread 2 days after it was started and it was already at 9 pages. Since it's at 21 now when the shoe is expected to drop next holiday season, I can't imagine how many pages in this thread will be. I hope these do release though and it isn't just a rumor.

These will be "Columbia Blue" XI's under a different color name...

They will be the shoe that Mike wore in the ASG...

The color stories for the season are based around that ASG in San Antonio...

JM
@chicagog JMADIDAS already confirm them on pg 13 homie so they are dropping

Last edited:
Oh boy. Jersey gonna turn into a war zone come December.
Amen. I hope to score a pair, had the 2001 release and now they are unwearable, don't even remember where I put them honestly, still have the box and retro card though. I know these aren't gonna be $125 lol but I hope I can get a pair, going over my 3 pairs per year limit for these and being in NJ, I can only hope that happens. Just one pair.

Maybe this will kill the hype but I doubt it. Look what happen with the gamma 11's. people talked **** but still bought them.

e9d7da48_2rn8yz8.gif

shoe is so clean, i dont understand the hate for it but everyone has their own opinion so on that note im down for one for sure

i will grab regardless (not really but they would have to really mess them up for them to not get grabbed) too anxious for the holidays now

this release is going to be a nightmare , i need to start working out now to get ready for battle
laugh.gif

ONCE I SAW JM SPEAK, I KNEW MY PRAYERS HAD BEEN ANSWERED.

GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT.
Im in per my sig. Been collecting expensive dress shoes for work the past few months but these need to replace my 01s.. the fire has burned out tho so I wouldnt feel like its the end of the world id I missed out

We probably the same age I remember og's a couple relatives had them they were nice, I remember them shoe sites u named I'm og head too, don't forget nikepark, jumpmankicks, nikestreet and I'm guessing idk stands for indemanconceptz but rather sole is blue or clear they will yellow I got use to the yellow sole but the patient leather and mesh how do you stop that or is it a up hill battle
Yea I remember them now...lol...brings back memories. I really dont know bc its weird. Some of my columbias just the sole is yellowed and others the patent leather is also and when i got them, they were all the same tint and i stored all the exact same and wore them the same so i dont know if different batches of the patent leather turned or what.I mean they all turned  but a couple pair the patent leather is actually still pretty white while others are straight yellow looking

Last edited:
Yea I remember them now...lol...brings back memories. I really dont know bc its weird. Some of my columbias just the sole is yellowed and others the patent leather is also and when i got them, they were all the same tint and i stored all the exact same and wore them the same so i dont know if different batches of the patent leather turned or what.I mean they all turned  but a couple pair the patent leather is actually still pretty white while others are straight yellow looking
You have just multiples of the og's or do you have 2001 retro's too, and has cleaning any of your pair got them back white?

Last edited:
lol this happens every year for the 11s since the space jams, everyone claims "this is my favorite shoe ever" then when they release i guess no one likes them anymore because the release of the next 11s becomes "this is the best shoe ever, i have been waiting 30 years for these"

i swear with every 11 except the gammas.

i like these but they far from my favorite 11s, so ill cop 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom