12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What wrong with NDC I've never got shoes with them but don't they still use the pic for twitter that you gotta find the word on or something like that?

What wrong with NDC I've never got shoes with them but don't they still use the pic for twitter that you gotta find the word on or something like that?

the site sucks now, crashes all the time, doesnt let you check out, etc, etc

I mainly shop wit FNL cuz the reward system. but me on NDC is usually a fail. And my mouse click game on Eastbay/FTL is trash...

My Footlocker is doing Guaranteed Tickets Next Sunday

Wish me luck I'll ride and try to camp on these

GUARANTEED TICKETS= SAME WAIT FOR THE SHOES JUST NOT ON RD DATE … AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU GOT EM THOUGH

Honestly, it's damned if you, damned if you don't.  If you go online, you have to deal with possible site crashes, order cancellations, or the credit card not taking, even with money on your card.  You go to the store, you deal with rigged raffles, people who missed their number being called just walking up and still going before everyone else, and just shady store employees giving out misleading information.  So, just gotta cover all bases and have more than one options for what you will do, and all of us will be able to get one or multiple pairs.  Simple as that

How much is weekend drop charging ****** to bend over this time around?
laugh.gif
$324 plus shipping 

Last edited:
The shoes being on your wishlist on FNL isn't too much of an advantage. If you can get on the site, you can get the shoes, regardless of whether or not they are in your wishlist.

The splash page will pop up before the shoes go live anyway. These are a GR, as long as you can get on the site before 9:00 or 9:30, your chances are pretty good.

Lol wow
Im sure their "suppliers" will have waves of fsr's just like the black infrared vi

Them ****** about to eat off the paranoid

Last edited:
It's all a crap shoot. It's hit or miss for me on FNL. I was able to cop the BW 1s, Sport Blue 6s but struck out on the Infrared 6s whenever I tried to submit an order. I was lucky someone kindly mentioned that they were accepting phone orders or I would've missed out on that release.

NDC is a big crapshoot most of the time with my foot size and the endless waiting on line. FTL and Co is the same especially when they have you wait an hour and the shoe is no longer in cart.

It's going to be tense. We all know the Black Friday and XMAS retro are the big draw every year (not to say there aren't others).

Pulled the trigg on weekend drop. Crazy I know, but I've been wanting these since high school. Plus i am officially out of the shoe game after this. I have had and sold off some cool shoes..... and in the end, they all get so old to me except for the grails i have kept, and these will be the last.

Back
Top Bottom