12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Worn these a few times now. It's a dope shoe. Necks been on swivel. Wore em to the pistons game the other day (I'm on the floor) and they got mad attention. Westbrook and reggie jackson told me dope kicks.
b. Woweowow. You must feel so cool. Breaking ****** necks. Getting all the attention from other guys. I like that too. I felt like that when wore my infraed23 6s. Feels good man. People on here were hating on me calling me a homo. They just don't know

Worn these a few times now. It's a dope shoe. Necks been on swivel. Wore em to the pistons game the other day (I'm on the floor) and they got mad attention. Westbrook and reggie jackson told me dope kicks.
Has Russell wore these in the game yet? Draymond Green had 33 in them so imagine what Russell Westbrook can do in the Legend Blues.

damn bro thats sick. 

Bringing it all together so that you don't have to search through pages.

Thanks to everyone who is/are contributing. Hoping the good karma comes back to all of us. Just say NO to resellers!

Online raffle entry window: Dec 10 - Dec 15
 - in store pickup only
- no phone orders
- if you can't pick-up in person, don't bother entering for that branch.

NorCal
Antioch Summersville Towne Center D5CD311E31
Citrus Heights Sunrise Mall B23688B381
Concord Sunvalley Mall e6dd37edf5
Fairfield Solano Mall c412a5eed7
Hayward Southland Mall ec0568e72b
Newark Newpark Mall b5bed0d890
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs) 80589ea9a2
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs) 05e639849f
Roseville Galleria at Roseville EED65E3518
Sacratmento Arden Fair 1D92C67AAB
Sacramento Florin Mall 6317893830
Sacramento K Street D95661A6ED
San Bruno Shops at Tanforan 5c92372fb4
San Francisco SF Flagship fb661a816b
San Jose Eastridge Mall 8c04664dbd
San Leandro Bay Fair Mall fa2c303827
Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867
Tracy West Valley Mall 65e31b2fb1

SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Canoga Park Topanga Plaza 4e5d41663c
Northridge Fashion Center c57302f02c
Ventura Pacific View 714ec14d4d

Los Angeles County
Arcadia WFS Santa Anita b3c7be0e0e
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza c3798fa64e
Burbank Town Center c00a81c1a4
Carson South Bay Pavillion 4a9cbd8b5b
Cerritos f183483b83
Compton 0721b42d0a
Culver City Westfield 414ca2e063
Downey Stonewood Mall 4843f1ef6a
Glendale Galleria 531281fae3
Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4
Lakewood 9aade81034
Long Beach dcde284dc1
Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc
Los Angeles Downtown LA 647534a170
Los Angeles Hollywood Store ??????????
Los Angeles Imperial Hwy 2240437e7b
Los Angeles West Side Pavillion efe3237e83
Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay 1fcf8234da
Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd
West Covina 95e83d37e0

Orange County
Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602
Laguna Hills ??????????

Inland Empire
Montclair Montclair Plaza 5870e31338
Riverside Galleria at Tyler aeaf9760b7
San Bernadino Highland Plaza ??????????
San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8
Victorville Victor Valley Mall a73a6866f9

San Diego
Chula Vista Center 9aab9b4533
El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020
National City Plaza Bonita 5c73bc479c
San Diego Horton Plaza 044717741e
San Diego Mission Valley 0b52aba8fa

TX
Houston The Galleria  5EB4BE9DEE
Houston Sharpstown Center 20DC227CE3
Sugarland First Colony 2FC3EA50B3
We only got 3 c'mon Texas we got to do better

Just passed through Parks Mall. It didn't look that bad. Maybe 20 in line but they're coming better get there.

That's sick. I could only imagine.

At Montgomery small and there's no one here. Feel like I'm in at the wrong spot lol

before I read anyone's post after looking at those pics my first thought was that they were fake. Color or sole looks way off. Amoung other things.

I believe you guys. I'm no sneaker expert and I gave her ya'lls opinions and I believe she's mad at me....I was just telling her what I was told. She's younger than I am but I'm not into sneakers like she is. Just trying to look out for her which is why I posted them to get another opinion.
tell her all the shoes she got from her "connect" have been fake

b. Woweowow. You must feel so cool. Breaking ****** necks. Getting all the attention from other guys. I like that too. I felt like that when wore my infraed23 6s. Feels good man. People on here were hating on me calling me a homo. They just don't know
LOL-black-guy-gif.gif

Last edited:
I'm just going to head up there around 4:30 and if it looks remotely possible I'll stay, if it looks bad, I'll raffle and go online.

I know the Constables just shut Gulfgate...both Footaction and Footlocker....I might check back there around 330-4....

Just went by Willowbrook Mall in Houston. There's at least 300 ninjas out there right now. It's insane. And there's no kind of structure, it looks like some declared martial law in the parking lot. Anyone thinking of going there, don't do it. Me and my boys left
Immediately. It's bad.

Just went by Willowbrook Mall in Houston. There's at least 300 ninjas out there right now. It's insane. And there's no kind of structure, it looks like some declared martial law in the parking lot. Anyone thinking of going there, don't do it. Me and my boys left
Immediately. It's bad.

^^^martial law lmfao....but I feel ya. I'm waiting on Gulfgate to allow people to get back in line

Immediately. It's bad.

Helped me make up my mind on that note. Willowbrook mall and no structure...thanks but no thanks...raffles and online or bust.

i think i'll pass on these..i know i'll regret it but I'm not trying to walk around like this
laugh.gif

I've been thinking about this lately. Shoe definitely looks clean, but will look beat in no time. I'm not the type to wear my shoes once a month or however ya'll do. I wear the **** out of em.

That gif had me on the floor in a fetal position!!

Y'all be safe out there and remember, it's only shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom