12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

how crazy do you guys think Nordstrom's FCFS is about to be in Chicago? I don't think a ton of people know about it, but I can't imagine them getting a very big shipment

Yall remember when the XVIIs released at $200 and we let them sit till they hit $50? 

I just realized this is gonna be $220 
laugh.gif

This might be my last stand with sneakers. About to rock clearance retros and new balances from now on.

You trying to sell one of those size 12?

If I do it won't be for a while. I am OCD on doubling up. I like OT have a pristine one to put away. If I cop this weekend I might offer up but I just don't want to feed resellers. That is why I don't oop unless I really know the person.

Yall remember when the XVIIs released at $200 and we let them sit till they hit $50? 

laugh.gif

This might be my last stand with sneakers. About to rock clearance retros and new balances from now on.
I like runners; they're my errands sneakers of choice.  Definitely more comfortable than many of the retros out there.

laugh.gif

oh have times changed. i remember that

laugh.gif

same here bro. gotta stop feeding the beast. next year i'm going back to rocking clearance nike frees, most comfortable joints ever made! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom