12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Probably because that fat little white dude sitting at the table got all the pairs on lock for fam and friends/co workers. I remember when I went to wait in line for the DB Janoskis some dudes were walkin out with like two pairs of the penny's and the DB8s in hand.
That fat old lil white dude is the manager LMAO. He be in there looking like John Gotti just ordering folks around. And his biggest dudes are the ones that he has working for him on release days LMAO

yep in out. I'm banking on the Finishlines. They only had a handful of tickets and I hit up 2 in the DFW. Hibbets in Denton is doing FCFS if you are interested.
oh formal, is denton doing the FCFS the day of the release or are they doing reservation tickets

Online for this cop is gonna be just like the Infrareds. No harder. No easier. I don't know why dudes stressin like this 
roll.gif

oh formal, is denton doing the FCFS the day of the release or are they doing reservation tickets
it's pure FCFS. It's going to be chaos but then again there's nothing but North TX and HS kids up there. They probably already camping though

Online for this cop is gonna be just like the Infrareds. No harder. No easier. I don't know why dudes stressin like this 
roll.gif
Dudes want there's first day. i definitely want to inspect quality. Plus I don't want to pay for 2 days shipping in order to have them before I go out of town. i'll cop a pair online for sure though if I strikeout via the raffles

Last edited:
yep in out. I'm banking on the Finishlines. They only had a handful of tickets and I hit up 2 in the DFW. Hibbets in Denton is doing FCFS if you are interested.
Nice! There's also a FCFS at Stonebriar DSG dude that works there confirmed for the low

Nice! There's also a FCFS at Stonebriar DSG dude that works there confirmed for the low
I thought they weren't doing fcfa at Stonebriar anymore though... they said mall security had them forced to do a raffle.... They did fcfs reservation tickets on sunday at 10am. Is there something I'm missing?

Got 9 tickets up in the air for tomorrow and Friday. I'm pretty sure I'll win at least 1 or two more. I'm blood thirsty[emoji]128121[/emoji]I want my Columbias now!

yo this release is crazy dudes who don't even buy jays are coming out of the woods to cop I want the Datas more than the 11s so My goal is to get one more pair on sat and flip them to get my Brons with out me paying
Happens every year ppl want to start collecting with 11s, or cop only 11s. The game don't go like that youngin.

Dudes want there's first day. i definitely want to inspect quality. Plus I don't want to pay for 2 days shipping in order to have them before I go out of town. i'll cop a pair online for sure though if I strikeout via the raffles
I feel you. Plus you don't gotta deal with those shipping nightmares.

But I'm looking at it like this.

1) This is a massive GR

2) The XI is a hood booger sneaker. Them dudes don't know nothing bout coppin online

3) Kanye never wore these so the KTT crowd is out of the equation here

4) Only real comp is resellers, dudes with bots, and greedy dudes

FNL or NDC will definitely net anybody 1 or 2 pairs of these. I'd be foolish to leave my house to cop these .

Plus I wear glasses bruh. Skeets aint safe for me on a release like this. 

Last edited:
I thought they weren't doing fcfa at Stonebriar anymore though... they said mall security had them forced to do a raffle.... They did fcfs reservation tickets on sunday at 10am. Is there something I'm missing?
I talked to the guy there this afternoon and he confirmed they were doing fcfs unless it's changed since 1pm today.....

Thought mem city HOH did guaranteed tix Sunday..?

Nope on Monday they were doing raffle at memorial city. Finishline did FCFs, champs did raffles from 8-3, and footlocker was doing raffle tickets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom